The Reality presidency you're fired

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby windwalker on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:41 am

Steve James wrote:
:) Yep, I call him "My president" specifically because you and others like to point that out. Remember after the election? It gets under your skin because you can't use it against me or anyone who disagrees with him. Anyway, my president is an embarrassment. It's fine that he makes you proud and that you and he think alike. It's not the point, though.



When are you going to start speaking for yourself.... you post what is not said by others,
and now you you feel you understand what others think or know....

its getting old keep trying....

btw the victim play isnt working
Last edited by windwalker on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:54 am

Steve James wrote:
My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have confidence in both parties.


1) He's had at least a few days to see the server.

2) Sorry. The choice is binary here. Either you believe one or you believe the other.


There's two things. ;)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 17187
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:27 am

The victim card so soon. Not unexpected


You are both misusing your Alt-Right jargon and being a dick: kudos.

While at the same time denigrating the man, disrespecting the office he holds


When are you going to start speaking for yourself.... you post what is not said by others


Does your hypocrisy know no bounds? For shame.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
User avatar
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Trick on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:16 am

I don’t know, what’s the game here? US Central Intelligence Agency say they have evidence, Russia say there’s no evidence. Is this just a game of who is most believable or are there actually any real hard evidence for the public to see?………Its probably all Top Secret whether it’s all fake or for real……………it’s getting boring, or actually has been so for a while already.
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Is this just a game of who is most believable or are there actually any real hard evidence for the public to see?


Actually, the public seeing is totally beside the point. The intel agencies don't have to show evidence to you or me. Their responsibility is to inform the president. Right. Either there is evidence or there's not. The president should know because their responsibility is to show him. Therefore, he should have been able to say yes or no. If he doesn't say there isn't evidence, it either means he hasn't bothered to look (making him incompetent at best) or he has and should not be confused.

Only he has the responsibility to tell the American people. The intel agencies report to him.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 17187
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby windwalker on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Trick wrote:I don’t know, what’s the game here? US Central Intelligence Agency say they have evidence, Russia say there’s no evidence. Is this just a game of who is most believable or are there actually any real hard evidence for the public to see?………Its probably all Top Secret whether it’s all fake or for real……………it’s getting boring, or actually has been so for a while already.


"yellow cake"

Its expected that Russia among other countries try and sometimes are able to breach systems here in the US just as the US also
does the same counter intel activities to them. The question of what really happened itself has been highly politicized,
coupled with unexplained anomalies between how the investigations were and are
being handled by the agencies responsible for doing so.

At most one could say its not really clear or depending on ones viewpoint it might be very clear with the attending
supporting evidence to bolster each view point.


One big problem in all of this is the main stream media bias,
with any counter point source being labeled as right wing "what ever"

As you noted, some have not gotten over the election process.

Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence
https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/i ... -evidence/


The link if you can open it presents a good argument based on data transfer speeds among other things
that tend to question the assumption of an as of yet unproven allegation depending on viewpoint.

"yellow cake"
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Aw, the president just needs to hire intel officers that tell him something different. Then, "he" could say that the intelligence community does not believe this or that. Problem solved.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 17187
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby windwalker on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:23 pm

@trick

Can you see how ignorant some are in the U.S. Not even understanding that new administration's change out cabinet positions and why this is done.

Kinda amazing if not sad and dangerous
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Trick on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 am

Steve James wrote:
Is this just a game of who is most believable or are there actually any real hard evidence for the public to see?


Actually, the public seeing is totally beside the point. The intel agencies don't have to show evidence to you or me. Their responsibility is to inform the president. Right. Either there is evidence or there's not. The president should know because their responsibility is to show him. Therefore, he should have been able to say yes or no. If he doesn't say there isn't evidence, it either means he hasn't bothered to look (making him incompetent at best) or he has and should not be confused.

Only he has the responsibility to tell the American people. The intel agencies report to him.

So did they report hard evidence to him? will probably never be known because as you say them agencies have no obligation to prove anything to the tax payers, they just have to take their or the presidents word for it ?
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Trick on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:18 am

windwalker wrote:@trick

Can you see how ignorant some are in the U.S. Not even understanding that new administration's change out cabinet positions and why this is done.

Kinda amazing if not sad and dangerous

Don’t know much about politics, but what has been so very obvious since Trump shocked the mainstream world and took office is that there has been a huge coordinated anti Trump and Russia campaign. Even news papers in a small country as Sweden must daily have something negative to say about the current US president doesn’t matter if it’s just something about his hair or he can not behave royally when meeting with royalties to he’s in league with devil Putin...it’s as it has gone beyond silliness and has become some mental disorder....it’s actually not boring anymore, it’s becoming scary
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby windwalker on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:49 am

Trick wrote:Don’t know much about politics, but what has been so very obvious since Trump shocked the mainstream world and took office is that there has been a huge coordinated anti Trump and Russia campaign. Even news papers in a small country as Sweden must daily have something negative to say about the current US president doesn’t matter if it’s just something about his hair or he can not behave royally when meeting with royalties to he’s in league with devil Putin...it’s as it has gone beyond silliness and has become some mental disorder....it’s actually not boring anymore, it’s becoming scary


Even more scary is when the past administration noted the same things regarding what are called Russian hacks.

"In a memo to President Trump, a group of former U.S. intelligence officers, including NSA specialists, cite new forensic studies to challenge the claim of the key Jan. 6 “assessment” that Russia “hacked” Democratic emails last year. "

Addressing this point at his last press conference (January 18), he described “the conclusions of the intelligence community” as “not conclusive,” even though the Intelligence Community Assessment of January 6 expressed “high confidence” that Russian intelligence “relayed material it acquired from the DNC … to WikiLeaks.”

Obama’s admission came as no surprise to us. It has long been clear to us that the reason the U.S. government lacks conclusive evidence of a transfer of a “Russian hack” to WikiLeaks is because there was no such transfer.

Based mostly on the cumulatively unique technical experience of our ex-NSA colleagues, we have been saying for almost a year that the DNC data reached WikiLeaks via a copy/leak by a DNC insider (but almost certainly not the same person who copied DNC data on July 5, 2016).

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/i ... -evidence/
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
rule 19
windwalker
Wuji
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Steve James on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 am

It's simple. Either they told him or not. How could he be unclear? Do you think they can refuse to show him? Has he been too busy to look. Sorry. Doesn't make sense.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 17187
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Trick on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 am

In today’s Swedish news it’s reported on an female Russian “agent” being arrested by the FBI. As taken right out of a 007 plot the news report(they probably got it from Reuters or similar) in such a way it seemingly hit four birds with one stone. They manage to tie(extremely loosely)the “agent” to Russia somehow interfering with the 2016 USelection, and tie Trump with Putin, and tie the NRA with Russia and also in the article tie in the poisoning of the double agent and his daughter in Britain.......And the so called “mainstream media” accuse other for coming up with conspiracy theories!?.......Later this year there will be an election in Sweden, Politicians and media on the “right” side have hinted there possible could be a threat to the election by an foreign powers.……Craziness!?
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby KEND on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 am

This weekend may be the turning point in the trump saga. His hubris knows no limits, he insulted KOCH. Are you out of your mind, the guys who brought you swiftboat, who supported right wing causes for half a century or more. My guess is republican candidates who oppose trump backed ones will be in line for big money transfusions. Saw the tampa speech, where do these people come from. Sadly any dignity associated with the presidency has long since evaporated
KEND
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: The Reality presidency you're fired

Postby Bill on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:08 pm

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

Prodded NATO allies into paying what they pledged to pay. ( Even though I do not see why NATO is needed, they should pay their fare share. )

" He insulted the Kochs, His hubris knows no limits!!"
Ken, your priorities are backwards. As long as he does a good job for us, who cares about his hubris? Who cares if he puts ketchup on his steaks?
It hurts when I Pi
User avatar
Bill
Great Old One
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 7:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest