facebook should pay you

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

facebook should pay you

Postby everything on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 pm

amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: facebook should pay you

Postby grzegorz on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Thanks for posting.

I completely agree. We have had this discussion and debate here.

I undertand and realize that people will make their own choices. I have chosen to shut down my account because it wasn't what it was when I joined it. I joined it to keep in touch with old friends in distant lands over a decade ago but it for me it wasn't worth it anymore.

I used to let my account go for weeks at a time but then facebook was send me text messages to log in and I got fed up with those. I texted back fuck facebook and facebook put that on my facebook page and everyone and their mother started calling and texting me why I would say that so I finally did fuck facebook and shut down my account and haven't missed it for a moment.

Yes, I still go online and I still text people but no one is selling my personal photos and political opinions in order to influence or manipulate me other than to spend money on shit I don't need.

Glad to see their shares tumble!
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby vadaga on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:43 am

Facebook won't win back my opinion unless it can right the wrongs they have done, for example Orange President... until then for me they are crying crocodile tears...
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:08 am

It's an addiction.

Seems hard for people to give up but once they do they find other more interesting things to fill their time with. I know I am more productive without social media.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic