UFOs

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: UFOs

Postby Steve James on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:30 am

Perhaps, but then a sphere (like Earth) would work even better --for us, that is. Let's take a rotating space station. You know, one that looks like a gyroscope. The effect of gravity would only be able to be felt on surfaces away from the rotating center. So, the more internal surface area, the more places to feel the effect. Hopefully, the power source doesn't fail. :) My point is only that the more surface area, the better. There are plenty of ideas for space stations with similar designs.
https://pics-about-space.com/create-an- ... y-will?p=1
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:24 am

I didn`s suggest > rocketscooter< for stars travel,
this is very convenient vehicle when you landed on planet w/o net of the highways,
role of the shuttle is obvious.
Mother ship would act as the "heaven", house of the Gods or something similar for our ancestors ,don`t you think?

takin` ancient buildings quality, and lack of hi-tech toys left- for consideration , -
Steve, when you move to new apartment you are takin` all important things with you, I suppose.
so,
what we have here on Earth is just empty, ruined shell...

I recall a novel where we build " Earth reflected miniature", inside planetoid and use it for intergalactic journey.
Such thing is possible technically , even in near future, but I think it is , and will be the fantasy.
Only folding the space, kinda "star gate" technology will make such travels possible.
Our rocket technology is good on Earth or if you like go on the moon , but only if you not in a hurry ! :D
Even for interplanets travel in our solar system, our present attempt is thin, in sense of technology.
So far, proper technology seems to exist in some of SF moves only, . -shrug-
Last edited by wiesiek on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:35 am

ps
just pops up in my mind:
Maybe "they" left something, but
a/we didn`t find it yet
b/it is up front of our eyes , hoverer such advanced in design and purpose , that we will not be able to recognize it thru next1000 years or so... -joint-
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:56 am

The Ark of the Covenant could be what was left behind by the “Gods”, or the things(technical stuff) stuffed in that box that was to be stored(tombed)in the Great pyramid of Giza, maybe it’s some sort of machinery meant to do its work when placed there in the “Kings” chamber?.....Moses staff(that did not fit in the box so he carried it around) that showed the “power of God” when he parted the sea....Where are these things now ? Maybe in a big werehouse where Indy’s finds are stuffed.
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:05 am

wiesiek wrote:I didn`s suggest > rocketscooter< for stars travel,
this is very convenient vehicle when you landed on planet w/o net of the highways,
role of the shuttle is obvious.
Mother ship would act as the "heaven", house of the Gods or something similar for our ancestors ,don`t you think?

takin` ancient buildings quality, and lack of hi-tech toys left- for consideration , -
Steve, when you move to new apartment you are takin` all important things with you, I suppose.
so,
what we have here on Earth is just empty, ruined shell...

I recall a novel where we build " Earth reflected miniature", inside planetoid and use it for intergalactic journey.
Such thing is possible technically , even in near future, but I think it is , and will be the fantasy.
Only folding the space, kinda "star gate" technology will make such travels possible.
Our rocket technology is good on Earth or if you like go on the moon , but only if you not in a hurry ! :D
Even for interplanets travel in our solar system, our present attempt is thin, in sense of technology.
So far, proper technology seems to exist in some of SF moves only, . -shrug-

Our Moon could be such a space ship/station built a long long time ago, now “ fossilized” ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon
Trick

Postby marvin8 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 am

Luis Elizondo MUFON Symposium July 29 - 2018

Luis Elizondo ran the TOP SECRET Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which investigated Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP, UFOs).

ƨuoɿɘmuИ Numerous
Published on Aug 5, 2018

“I am confident and cautiously optimistic that within the next year we are going to have a fundamentally different conversation than we have today. There will be new fidelity that will change everything.” — “No we weren’t looking at balloons, no we weren’t looking at drones, no we weren’t looking at aircraft. This is real”. (Luis Elizondo):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjxczLgSO4
marvin8
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:24 am

I didn`s suggest > rocketscooter< for stars travel,

There are as many ideas for alien space vehicles as there are science fiction movies. Any of them could be true. Not one has been proven.

“I am confident and cautiously optimistic that within the next year we are going to have a fundamentally different conversation than we have today. There will be new fidelity that will change everything.” — “No we weren’t looking at balloons, no we weren’t looking at drones, no we weren’t looking at aircraft. This is real”. (Luis Elizondo):

Fair enough. Give it a year. If no proof by then, I bet nobody will change his mind anyway.

If Mr. Elizondo knows, then his boss does too. I can't wait for the announcement. :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:59 am

marvin8 wrote:“I am confident and cautiously optimistic that within the next year we are going to have a fundamentally different conversation than we have today. There will be new fidelity that will change everything.” — “No we weren’t looking at balloons, no we weren’t looking at drones, no we weren’t looking at aircraft. This is real”

Is it a bird? Is it an aeroplane?....no it’s Superman(ET)!!
Trick

Postby Steve James on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 am

Steve James
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:58 am

sow yesterday very interesting documentary about Nazis attempt to construct "Wunderwaffe" /the Bell/.
Remaining of the construction are guarded by two belts of the security fortification , site is located in Poland.
They used high electromagnetic field to make it fly.
On the end it came out,that >Bell< can non only fly in the air, it move itself thru the time too...wow
Connection with Philadelphia experiment guided by Einstein is obvious.
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Trick on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:22 am

Yes a lot of speculations about the Nazi and UFO connection has been around for quite some time. Even speculation that they found Alien technology left behind somewhere in Antarctica. Anyway, their rocket science where seemingly quite ahead and the US got their hands on their scientists which supposedly boosted the US space program
Trick

Postby roger hao on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Antarctica on Youtube - you will be occupied like the first time you discovered Google Earth

The Antarctic Pyramids
The hole
The Russian scientists battling the monster
and the wall = proof of flat earth

While you are at it - get into the flat earth stuff and how google earth is lying to us
roger hao

Postby Giles on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:10 am

roger hao wrote:Antarctica on Youtube - you will be occupied like the first time you discovered Google Earth

The Antarctic Pyramids
The hole

While you are at it - get into the flat earth stuff and how google earth is lying to us

+1

And I think it would be really neat if, at this point, we could somehow get chemtrails into the equation.
Does anybody feel up to the challenge? Please?
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 am

If the Germans had had alien help, they would have had jets and an atomic bomb at the beginning of the war.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:34 pm

roger hao wrote:Antarctica on Youtube - you will be occupied like the first time you discovered Google Earth

The Antarctic Pyramids
The hole

The Thing...or that was maybe the north pole?
Trick

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic