Active Shooter

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Active Shooter

Postby Bill on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:28 pm

I'm at work and over the intercom it was just announced that there is an active shooter across the street at a Kaiser Hospital.
:o :-X
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Active Shooter

Postby Bill on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:28 pm

They have evacuated the buildings.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Active Shooter

Postby Bill on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:36 pm

from ktla.....

One person has been detained after authorities responded to reports of a “possible active shooter” at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Downey on Tuesday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Sheriff’s deputies and Downey police were dispatched to the medical facility, which is located at 9333 Imperial Highway, the department tweeted around noon.

There were no immediate confirmed reports of shots fired or any injuries.

Sky5 video over the hospital showed numerous law enforcement personnel at the scene, and at least a dozen patrol vehicles were parked on the street outside.

Dozens of peoples who were cleared from the medical center could be seen marching out single-file, some with their arms up, the aerial footage showed.

Authorities are in the process of searching the building, and people are being asked to avoid the hospital. Those still inside the building are urged to shelter in place.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic