toe stubbing injuries?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

toe stubbing injuries?

Postby everything on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:40 am

yeah I'll go to the doctor, etc., etc., but just wondering if you've encountered this before.

I did one or both of these:
- stubbed my left foot little toe by hitting it into furniture and kind of yanking it outward - laterally
- wore way too narrow shoes and played soccer with a lot of cutting movements and stop/starts.

so now (for a few weeks) there is pain on the bump that is right above the little toe. hurts to the touch on the lateral side and from the top. swelling was low. no discoloration. I'm thinking I either did a hairline fracture or a sprain. haven't gone to the doctor yet as it seems to be getting better super slowly and what can you really do for that. probably will go but seeing how far RICE can get me. also, seems to help to use a toe separator and pulling the toes apart for a while.

any ideas? what could this be?

what kind of injuries have you had from simply stubbing your toe?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: toe stubbing injuries?

Postby Peacedog on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:25 pm

You broke it.

Get an X-ray to confirm and see a doctor to make sure no kind of infection is present.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Re: toe stubbing injuries?

Postby everything on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:59 am

thanks yeah that's what I suspect. it's gotten a lot better in a few weeks but surprisingly still hurts. gonna get scanned soon
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic