Nurmagomedov vs McGregor [SPOILERS]

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Nurmagomedov vs McGregor [SPOILERS]

Postby GrahamB on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 am

Damn, I think Kabib just became the most admired UFC fighter of all time - honour before cash!

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/khabib- ... se-me-too/

“I would like to address [UFC],” Khabib Nurmagomedov said in this lengthy statement.

“Why didn’t you fire anyone when [McGregor’s] team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

“Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

“In any case, punish me, [Zubaira Tukhugov] has nothing to do with that. If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another brother FIRST, just check the video.

“If you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise, I’ll break it myself.

“And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.”
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby dspyrido on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:31 am

Khabib is right. I don't think people realise how big a jerk mcgreggor has been.

Now why he has gotten away with it one can only speculate.
dspyrido
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:52 am

Nevada Athletic Commission holding $1 million of Khabib's $2 million UFC check, until December determination.

MMAWeekly.com
Started streaming 38 minutes ago

The NAC (Nevada Athletic Commission) Hearing to discuss Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor suspensions following the UFC 229 brawl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkwosiqlajo
marvin8
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic