What kind of diet are you following?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: What kind of diet are you following?

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:36 pm

Yeah, she said it was big mystery in the village they lived in and no could ever figure out how the dog could live so long.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Dug up some more interesting videos.

I particularly found number 5 interesting. The fact that Okinawans used to traditionally ate a lots of carbs and lived long lives without an obesity issues flies in the face of the low card high protein theory.

Watch "5 Nutrition Myths You Might Believe" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/ZmImQGe7lI8
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 pm

the part about gallstones is wrong, but I get why the establishment would try to poo poo that. we know this logically because stones get stuck in the bile ducts - this is obviously because they are moving down. if they get through, they are pooped out. if not, it's bad.

other than that, yeah, there are some stupid myths out there, but all of this is kind of non-information - like did you know X is wrong? the first part (fiber and vegan whole food diet is good for you) is probably the main key info, I guess.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:56 am

Yeah, they seemed interesting at first but with time they were some things I didn't buy into. Too much of an agenda but I did find the carb stuff interesting.

I prefer this one below which is more scientific based. Yes there is an agenda but at least it is explained scientifically by a doctor and not just someone with a youtube channel.

The issue I have with vegans is that I think they want to make people vegan through guilt and I don't think you can. I agree with this man that before WWII we didn't have meat 3 times a day. I say this because in a lot of non-Western countries meat is for special occasions and feasts but generally people are eating plant based diets.

More and more this is how I am eating with only small amounts of meat if at all. I still get to enjoy meat, the flavor and the protein but I am realizing that "we" eat far too much than we really need.

Watch "WHEN VEGAN DIETS DON'T WORK #1: Dr. Klaper" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/u8YlCOCEUsk
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic