Craniosacral Release

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Craniosacral Release

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:39 am

Watch "Cranial Facial Release Technique Dr. Adam Del Torto" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/Ycten767KbY
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Re: Craniosacral Release

Postby Steve James on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:42 am

Blows your mind.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby wayne hansen on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:05 pm

I have two students who are trained in cranosacral release this is something different
It looks different I would love to have it done
I do nasal neti quite often which I think is valuable
I don't know what effect it would have on micro concussion and I thought the guy talking about it letting someone with brain damage play for another 5 years is insane
All contact sports have a big legal battle ahead re brain damage
We have a number of exercises that work on cranial adjustment within our school
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Glad to see this thread has found it's way to getting some positive attention. I was not expecting that.

I actually just had this done yesterday. I snore very loudly and have been punched in the nose (a few times) when I was much younger. One time I remember how my nose and the stuff behind it would wiggle around and click so although it seems strange it made sense to me.

I have a deviated septum and today I am breathing much better whereas before I think I had been pretty much breathing from one nostril. Also I slept well and although I may have snored I didn't snore loudly because when I do my wife wakes me up and yells at me. LOL!
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Drake on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:24 pm

This chiro does one piece of CSR, for sure. I'd never go to him for his guesses on the proper manipulation(s), though. I've been going for CSR treatments for the last 3 years. An invaluable treatment for many conditions, imo :)
Last edited by Drake on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best,

Drake
Drake
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 pm

I don't like selling stuff but I can say that it appears my snoring has stopped and it was a big problem. Of course it takes time to see if something works permanently but for the second night in a row it seems that I didn't snore which is unusual since this time I slept on my back which is usually the worst for snoring. Before now I would sleep in a separate room. It was that bad. Because I drive for a living I have been looking into sleep apnea solutions for a long time.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic