Impossible Burger now impossibly close to the real thing

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Impossible Burger now impossibly close to the real thing

Postby marvin8 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:18 pm

CNET
Published on Jan 7, 2019

Impossible Foods came incredibly close to the real thing with its plant-based vegan Impossible Burger, but there was still something missing, it was still an imitation. But now, the burger is pretty much indistinguishable from the real deal. And the new recipe is being rolled out to 5,000 restaurants and chains across the US. Now with the burger conquered, the Impossible team is setting their sights on new culinary targets, like steak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63FHZy_7-qs
marvin8
Wuji

Re: Impossible Burger now impossibly close to the real thing

Postby everything on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:59 pm

It's a really good burger. The Beyond Burger is pretty good, but I prefer the Impossible Burger.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:38 pm

As long it contain at least the same amount of (natural) protein, minerals and vitamins as a real beef burger I’m in for it
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Have tried them and they are very good. I posted elsewhere here.

I actually went the same place and a friend convinced me to get the bison burger and although I never wanted to I decided its good to try things at least once rather than being a dullard. So I did and he got the impossible. I later regretted that I didn't get the impossible because although bison is superior to beef and it was interesting to try I was up all night trying to break it down which is never an issue with the impossible and why I prefer them. I never really feel like burgers are a healthy choice but now that's changing.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic