Inside China's war on Islam

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Inside China's war on Islam

Postby Trick on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:05 am

Bao wrote: There’s a thin line between nationalism and fascism. ...I’ll guess we’ll just have to wait and see... -shrug-

Islam, knifes, terrorists and fascist nationalist

Fighting terrorists especially if they are Islamic fundamentalist one is at risk to be labeled.
“The Lion of the London Bridge/ F*** you I’m Millwall Roy Lerner”, is being labeled. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 26536.html I actually guess Uighurs would love to have Xinjiang as their own country, feeling as an nation.
Trick

Postby Trick on Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:22 am

The Lamas “war” on Islam. Who is right and who is wrong in these days, it’s all confused now. 8-) https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/28/europe-w ... -10084745/
Trick

Postby Steve James on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:25 am

Is he suggesting Europeans should get educated and return to Europe?

I understand his pov given that the Chinese are taking over Tibet. I also think that, like him, the people he's referring to would have preferred to stay in their home countries. I used to ask my students from the Caribbean why they were in NYC during the winter, when Americans were doing their best to get down to the beaches the students had left.

Anyway, I think the Irish would like to have the English off, or should I say that the Catholics would be happy to see the Protestants gone, and many Brits want the Poles out, and Germany should be for the Germans. You know; that whole Brexit, anti-European Union thing. Hmm, the only world wars we've had have been between European countries, usually for control of European and non-European resources --like middle east oil, African gold, etc. Europe staying the same is like China staying the same.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic