Anti-Antifa

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Anti-Antifa

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:14 am

Not all heroes wear capes.

And you've got to love the fact that he never loses his smoke.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Anti-Antifa

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 am

Was that a single palm change I saw?
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:13 am

I hope he recovered his helmet before it got defiled.
Michael

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:22 am

So some right-wing religious crazies show up to protest a pride parade. Someone takes away one of their signs, and your "hero" sucker punches several people with a weapon before being overpowered in a deescalating manner.

Fucking losers.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:24 am

Police say they believe the protest at Gage Park is linked to groups of people involved in the yellow vest movement, who have been clashing with anti-fascist protesters outside city hall stretching back to the start of the year.

These protests have appeared across the country. Yellow vesters protest what the group calls "mass immigration," as well as the federal carbon tax and the United Nations migration pact. A January rally in front of city hall included Paul Fromm, a known white supremacist.

Bergen said police believe some of the yellow vest group left the protest at city hall Saturday and went to Gage Park to protest at Pride.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton ... -1.5177439
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:47 am

The 'hero' comment was meant as black humor.
He's a thug and you can tell he's there for violence with his motorcycle plastic vest and helmet, plus he wrapped his arm for blocking.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Watch the whole video to see who are the heroes and who are the thugs.
Michael

Postby Trick on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:31 am

Have not followed this closely at all(since I live in my safe space in China) But that the yellow vests now are white supremacist gay haters where news to me, I thought it was all about some fossil fuel thing....Things are escalating
Trick

Postby roger hao on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 am

Note how going to the ground with single opponent resulted
in being controlled by the big girl.
roger hao

Postby windwalker on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 am

Bill wrote:The 'hero' comment was meant as black humor.
He's a thug and you can tell he's there for violence with his motorcycle plastic vest and helmet, plus he wrapped his arm for blocking.

mmm,. the ones with the mask on confronting others in a group what were they, why are they covering their faces?
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Bill on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 am

Both groups were there to fight.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby BruceP on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:51 am

Trick wrote:Have not followed this closely at all(since I live in my safe space in China) But that the yellow vests now are white supremacist gay haters where news to me, I thought it was all about some fossil fuel thing....Things are escalating

Typical CBC tactic whenever a non-liberal group or individual gets traction with any action or protest against the cbc's liberal benefactors. It's in their - the cbc's - playbook; "Find the nazi!, and associate said group or individual with the nazi/white supremacist/extremist/radical in order to discredit or otherwise vilify the group or individual"

The CBC thinks that kind of cowardice is effective in stirring emotions and feelings, and steering the narrative. They know the truly biased, bigoted, and cowardly will latch onto it and run out to repeat their lies of implication, inference, omission and association on the various social media. It's to the cbc's great pleasure that some kook(s) hijacked a protest in order to get some free exposure to their extreme 'cause'. Godwin's Law guys are so attuned to it that they can't help themselves. It's already their default for marginalizing people, arguments, facts and truth afterall...and here we are. Most Canadians see through it and have known how yellow the journalism has become at that particular news outlet.

When you have a government pledging $600,000,000 to the sustaining of select news outlets, it kinda smacks of patronage, yeah?

Here's a more balanced report of the issues Canadian yellow vesters are trying to have our current government address. Listen to what former Premier Notley says, in the video in the link, about the yellow vesters:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.4974721
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm

Bill wrote:The 'hero' comment was meant as black humor.

Sorry for my misunderstanding. I agree with your assessment. As you point out, showing up like that to a pride parade make it clear who was looking to incite violence. What a bunch of bullies.
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Bill wrote:Both groups were there to fight.

But one group was there to demonize gay people and fight, the other group was there to keep the first group away from the pride event, and even set up that black barrier. Anyway, I'm glad no one was shot or run over.
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:59 pm

I'm glad no one was sodomized without their consent.
Michael

Next

Return to Off the Topic