The Violent Right

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

The Violent Right

Postby oragami_itto on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 pm

This is a place to document incidents of right wing nutjobs getting violent.

Image

2019/08/01
A 29-year-old Trump supporter was charged with assault Thursday night for stepping out of his red truck and beating up a 61-year-old protester in downtown Cincinnati outside a Trump rally.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mbm ... ar-old-man


2019/02/12
A screaming Trump supporter in a red Make America Great Again hat attacked a BBC cameraman during the president’s Monday night rally in El Paso.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-sup ... n-at-rally


2019/07/22
A 24-year-old man who has been charged with shooting to death a reputed New York mob boss earlier this year thought he was under the influence of QAnon, pro-Trump Internet postings about the president supposedly battling a cabal of liberal elites, his lawyer wrote in a recent submission to New York state court.
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/22/74424416 ... n-delusion


2019/07/23
The “MAGA Bomber” who mailed explosives to President Donald Trump’s critics turned violent on a steady diet of Fox News, Trump tweets, and Facebook, his lawyers claim.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-bomb ... calization


2019/08/03
The suspect in a deadly mass shooting at a shopping mall in El Paso, Texas, on Saturday was widely identified on the internet as a young white man whose social media activity showed support and sympathy for the president’s apparent white nationalist agenda.
https://newsone.com/3883517/el-paso-sho ... k-crusius/

2019/08/08
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/kz4 ... ource=dmfb
The defense attorney for Curt Brockway, the 39-year-old Montana Army veteran who choke-slammed a child for not removing his hat for the national anthem, is now saying that his client was simply following the president’s orders.


2019/10/22
Proud Boys sentenced to four years for attacking Antifa in New York
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... ifa-902310
Last edited by oragami_itto on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The Violent Right

Postby everything on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:37 pm

In the same story, Trump claimed AIDS and childhood cancer will be cured soon.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
User avatar
everything
Wuji
 
Posts: 5223
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Violent Right

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:26 am

And the mouth breathers believe it
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The Violent Right

Postby Michael on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:10 am

This right wing nutjob violently assaulted several upstanding democrats in NYC with his eye socket. They were so frightened of being attacked again that even the police could not find them.

Image

The fascist right wing media has spun this story by printing the vexatious lies that the man in the red SS cap was the victim, but we know the media are biased in favor of Cheeto Hitler.

NYC man claims he was beaten for wearing MAGA hat

The fascist did admit his allegiance to the nazi leader of Trumpf's Amerika.

"I love President Trump. I think he's doing a great job,” Turan said. “It’s sad to get beat up for wearing this hat. This is America."
Diversity is our strength. Wait, I mean ignorance is our strength. Err no, war is peace. Freedom is definitely slavery.
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12639
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: 自由 国家

Re: The Violent Right

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:12 am

I'm sorry that's off topic, please start your own thread.
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The Violent Right

Postby Trick on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:16 am

everything wrote:In the same story, Trump claimed AIDS and childhood cancer will be cured soon.


That violent right wing nutjob hate speaking again ?
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Violent Right

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:27 am

Well he's gotta make some kind of outrageous promises for the suckers.

Remember last time it was that he was gonna lock up Hillary and that the Mexicans were gonna pay for the wall.

Kinda wore the rubber off of those, and moonbase is already taken so "We're curing AIDS and cancer", for which research he cut funding.
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The Violent Right

Postby Michael on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:28 am

Removed by request.
Last edited by Michael on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diversity is our strength. Wait, I mean ignorance is our strength. Err no, war is peace. Freedom is definitely slavery.
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12639
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: 自由 国家

Re: The Violent Right

Postby Michael on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:28 am

oragami_itto wrote:I'm sorry that's off topic, please start your own thread.

Do you support political violence?
Diversity is our strength. Wait, I mean ignorance is our strength. Err no, war is peace. Freedom is definitely slavery.
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12639
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: 自由 国家

Re: The Violent Right

Postby Trick on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:39 am

oragami_itto wrote:Well he's gotta make some kind of outrageous promises for the suckers.

Remember last time it was that he was gonna lock up Hillary and that the Mexicans were gonna pay for the wall.

Kinda wore the rubber off of those, and moonbase is already taken so "We're curing AIDS and cancer", for which research he cut funding.

That Hillary thing might come true with that Epstein stuff going on now ? It’s a crazy world
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Violent Right

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:48 am

Trick wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:Well he's gotta make some kind of outrageous promises for the suckers.

Remember last time it was that he was gonna lock up Hillary and that the Mexicans were gonna pay for the wall.

Kinda wore the rubber off of those, and moonbase is already taken so "We're curing AIDS and cancer", for which research he cut funding.

That Hillary thing might come true with that Epstein stuff going on now ? It’s a crazy world


I doubt that. They've been trying to find anything to pin on them for at least the last thirty years. I doubt Hillary was diddling little girls.
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The Violent Right

Postby Trick on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:15 am

Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: The Violent Right

Postby BruceP on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:48 am

oragami_itto wrote:

So by the same token what I'm seeing is behaviors and ideas that can drag minds in the other direction. Starting from a place of compassion and unity perhaps and winding up hating people and wishing harm on them, even wishing to be the perpetrator of that harm. It's a addictive, slippery slope that represents the worst in us. And yes, I'm taking about people on your wing of the political Looney bird, etc. I'm even talking about you particularly, sometimes. I've definitely had the thought that six judiciously applied bullets could make the world a much better place, sure.


Maybe the "right wing nutjobs" also think that judicious violence "could make the world a much better place". Who's right in that thinking? And more importantly, who's...left? All that'd be left are a bunch of violent nutjobs.
Appeals to authority is why we can't have nice things
BruceP
Great Old One
 
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: The Violent Right

Postby GrahamB on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 pm

It’s just “strength with compassion” right? ;)

In the UK today we just sentenced a rabid Brexiteers nut job for sending death threats:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49211222
Last edited by GrahamB on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The hobbyist does martial arts, the true warrior has an automated digital sign-in system for his students.
Heretics podcast | The Tai Chi Notebook
User avatar
GrahamB
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12005
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: The Violent Right

Postby oragami_itto on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:38 pm

BruceP wrote:
oragami_itto wrote:

So by the same token what I'm seeing is behaviors and ideas that can drag minds in the other direction. Starting from a place of compassion and unity perhaps and winding up hating people and wishing harm on them, even wishing to be the perpetrator of that harm. It's a addictive, slippery slope that represents the worst in us. And yes, I'm taking about people on your wing of the political Looney bird, etc. I'm even talking about you particularly, sometimes. I've definitely had the thought that six judiciously applied bullets could make the world a much better place, sure.


Maybe the "right wing nutjobs" also think that judicious violence "could make the world a much better place". Who's right in that thinking? And more importantly, who's...left? All that'd be left are a bunch of violent nutjobs.


Oh darn, look at that, you caught me being introspective and self-aware.
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
User avatar
oragami_itto
Wuji
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Next

Return to Off the Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests