The Violent Right

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Violent Right

Postby grzegorz on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:36 pm

Btw, rape is actually more common in American culture than Mexican culture. Just look at our rapist president.

Don't know if you know but the US has a long history of using white women getting raped by Native Americans, freed slaves and of course Mexicans to justify murder, lynchings and all kinds of laws and racism. See the Summer of 1919 thread. In fact the marijuana laws, which we are finally getting over, often used the rape of white women as a reason for criminalization marijuana.

Thank God Canada is more enlightened.

So when you try to defend a reality TV stars comments on rape you should know the context of his comments in US history and the fact that he himself is a rapist, a pedofile and a man who has beat and cheated on his wives.

Why anyone would have sympathy for such a man is beyond me but I remember people saying the same of W of how we should respect him yet those voices have disappeared.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:42 pm

condolences for the victims.

They caught the guy away from the walmart driving out....
There is some suggestion that there may have been more then one shooter...

Things they can or will do in the future regarding social media might be/will be
challenged by those trying to protect the freedoms.

assualt rifles are everywhere in my country

assault rifles?

not a fan of weapons, "assault" rifles..

which one is the assault rifle.

The definition of ‘Assault Rifle’ is not only nationally accepted, but it’s also internationally accepted. The easiest definition of Assault Rifle to understand is, “a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine”.

Select fire means the rifle can change between semi-auto and full auto modes.

Assault rifles are a subcategory of machine guns, and are therefore regulated by the NFA. Since the NFA’s inception in 1934, there have been a total of 2 homicides committed with legally owned machine guns, neither was an assault rifle. Aside from an extremely few examples of illegally acquired or modified rifles, fully automatic firearms are so rarely used to commit crimes that they are a statistical anomaly.
基於開合、虛實與吞吐 的知覺運動
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:51 pm

oragami_itto wrote:That hate crimes in places where Trump has rallies increase 300%?

Do you have a source on that?

i figured this would come up, which Is why I posted (and then removed) the Smollet hate hoax.
Diversity is our strength. Wait, I mean ignorance is our strength. Err no, war is peace. Freedom is definitely slavery.
Michael
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:14 pm

I thought it was common knowledge but here you go.

You can always search for yourself and you will find several sources who have found this it is pretty widely known here in the US.

From the Hill.

Hate crimes rose by 226 percent in counties where Trump hosted campaign rallies in 2016: study

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... -trump?amp

I am still waiting for the source which said the Gilroy Garlic Festival mass murderer was supposedly not found to be an extremists when his social media posts say otherwise which there are several yet I can't seem to find it online.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:36 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby BruceP on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:59 pm

It only took me about 20 seconds with a few select search terms to find the FBI quote I posted from the ABC article. C'mon, now, anybody can do it. It's easy.
Appeals to authority is why we can't have nice things
BruceP
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:50 am

windwalker wrote:condolences for the victims.

They caught the guy away from the walmart driving out....
There is some suggestion that there may have been more then one shooter...

Things they can or will do in the future regarding social media might be/will be
challenged by those trying to protect the freedoms.

Well as far as that goes the first ammendment applies to the government infringing on free speech and since the government does own or control the internet the internet companies will do what is best for their profits. (Glad they got those much needed tax cuts...)

A lady did attack YouTube once because they were censoring her videos I somehow doubt that changed anyone except for Google's (the owner of YouTube) security policies.

Yes and this probably belongs in the shooting thread but like you I am deeply concerned with what is happening in our country, the victims and future victims.

I don't know if talk with a lot of young people but I do since I worked in the warehouse with a lot of teenagers who got promoted with me.

I can say and this nothing to do with politics that the younger generations don't see a dispute as two guys into a fist fight and things ending there. A lot of young men who own lots of guns will talk about doing similar things to resolve their grievances in some ways perhaps it is slightly healthy for them to blow off steam in this way so they don't carry anything out the problem is for some it isn't enough

For example, again not political, at UPS in SF a driver shot down his co-workers and himself due to a dispute. Somehow people are romanticizing going out in a blaze of glory like the two Americans on killing spree in Canada and see something glorious about dying and killing to prove their point.

The terrorist mindset, no matter the ideology, is becoming normalized on our society. With these events happ almost weekly now it should not come as a surprise.

Anyway, I am not looking for a debate or discussion and these days I rarely have the time (today I am sick) but your condolences to the victims tells me that you are concerned too and I am glad we can agree on that.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:57 am

BruceP wrote:It only took me about 20 seconds with a few select search terms to find the FBI quote I posted from the ABC article. C'mon, now, anybody can do it. It's easy.

I did find it I wanted your source my sources are not saying anything about "knocking down" as quoted any theory. The stuff I am reading are saying this.

Speaking to reporters Wednesday outside the festival grounds – where three were killed and 12 injured Sunday – John Bennett, FBI special agent in charge, said investigators still do not know what the ideology was of the 19-year-old shooter, Santino William Legan.

“We’re looking at multiple threads of conversations that he’s had,” Bennett told reporters, according to footage from KTVU. “However, we’re still not comfortable in saying it’s an ideology, one way or another.”

The FBI agent added officials are awaiting the arrival of the bureau's Behavioral Analysis Unit to come out and better profile and help look at potential mindset and ideology.

Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:22 am

Does nutjob mean mentally ill? Or does it mean motivated or inspired by some ideology or religion?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:59 am

grzegorz wrote:You mean the same FBI that got Trump elected?

Sorry but I don't trust the FBI. The FBI has a long history of targeting minorities, activists and

Btw, if the FBI is reading this [email protected]#$ the FBI!

Yes, and that of course mean that they(FBI)has worked for every single one of them(presidents), not just your favorite nutjob president.......And you also suggest there are men behind the scene pulling the strings, that your favourit president is just an marionette....you now admitting you’re into the same conspiracy teoretics as the violent right winged ones ?
Trick
Wuji

Postby Trick on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:22 am

grzegorz wrote: In fact the marijuana laws, which we are finally getting over, often used the rape of white women as a reason for criminalization marijuana.

http://wafreepress.org/article/090304marijuana.shtml
Trick
Wuji

Postby everything on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:29 am

Steve James wrote:Does nutjob mean mentally ill? Or does it mean motivated or inspired by some ideology or religion?

or both? it's so hard to say.

In the case of El Paso, a clear-headed fascist with a stated political position murdered and terrorized one of the minority groups that has been repeatedly targeted by the fascist leadership. And, if survivors of the attack seek medical care or other services, state security forces like ICE will disappear their children and throw them into concentration camps.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby oragami_itto on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:39 am

Steve James wrote:Does nutjob mean mentally ill? Or does it mean motivated or inspired by some ideology or religion?

Good question. When I think nutjob I think irrationally obsessed with a cause or conspiracy.

Crazy is a cop out. They know what they are doing.
"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
oragami_itto
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:04 am

Trick wrote:
grzegorz wrote:You mean the same FBI that got Trump elected?

Sorry but I don't trust the FBI. The FBI has a long history of targeting minorities, activists and

Btw, if the FBI is reading this [email protected]#$ the FBI!

Yes, and that of course mean that they(FBI)has worked for every single one of them(presidents), not just your favorite nutjob president.......And you also suggest there are men behind the scene pulling the strings, that your favourit president is just an marionette....you now admitting you’re into the same conspiracy teoretics as the violent right winged ones ?

If a Muslim posted hate of white Christians moments before he shot up a bunch of Christians at a picnic no would be questioning whether or not he was a racist.

My the FBI if your listening is an attempt at American humor as a way of showing my disgust for the said organization.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:46 am

If a Muslim posted hate of white Christians moments before he shot up a bunch of Christians at a picnic no would be questioning whether or not he was a racist.

I think many people would say that his being a Muslim and Islam caused him to do it, especially if he followed sites that advocated violence, but acted alone. I'm not sure the argument that he was just a nutjob would be accepted. Though, I think anybody who thinks that killing children is "right" or "necessary" should be treated as if he were saying it about my children.

Besides, haven't we already had cases of a white Christian murdering other white Christians in a church? Neither whiteness or Christianity caused his actions, but neither did they prevent him. He explains his reasons in his manifesto --which is what he wants everyone to read. That's what separates him from gangsters, drug pushers, serial killers, rapists, even murderers.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic