Poor Jeffrey Epstein, dangling from a rope

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Poor Jeffrey Epstein, dangling from a rope

Postby windwalker on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Regardless of what side or who....whats going on and has been going is very bad....

child trafficking

starts with an intro called "8 days" sex trafficking

commentary at 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxlQkE6Wp6I
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 pm

The reason the right likes to tie all evil to the Clintons is because they know Trump is horrible president.

It's just a diversion that's full of contradictions. If the Clinton's wanted to embarrass Trump, they wouldn't have Epstein killed. If they thought he would embarrass them, they wouldn't have had him arrested. Of course, Obama might have recruited some Kenyan special forces to sneak into Epstein's cell and eliminate him. However, it does make sense that if it was an assassination, it was done by Americans.

It's true we may never know "who" did the actual deed. What will certainly become clearer is how it was possible. And, it just might turn out that it was just a suicide. I don't buy the pseudo-psychoanalysis of Epstein because of his crimes. People commit suicide after being charged with far less serious crimes, or are found hanging dead in their cells. I found this article on Jail hangings/suicides.
https://correctionalnurse.net/4-myths-a ... d-prisons/
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:07 pm

windwalker wrote:Regardless of what side or who....whats going on and has been going is very bad....

child trafficking

Haven't watch the video but I agree with the comment alone.

I have been following this case since Epstein was first arrested.

Unfortunately it will be nothing more than a political football. Hopefully more people get locked up but these people are rich and powerful. So I don't expect much.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:46 am

Here how it is.
Since There’s no footage of him dangling from a rope, it’s clear that Hill&Bill arranged for his escape and flew him to his island where he it to remain for now.......

Anyway how is it possible to hang oneself in an arrest ? As I understand there’s no bed sheets and you’re not allowed to wear belt or laced shoes ?
Trick

Postby Michael on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:10 am

Trick wrote:Here how it is.
Since There’s no footage of him dangling from a rope, it’s clear that Hill&Bill arranged for his escape and flew him to his island where he it to remain for now.......

You missed a step. They switched him in the hospital after the first "suicide attemp" and the recent "suicide" is a double. Real Epstein's been in a hammock with a mai tai for a couple o' weeks.

Last edited by Michael on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 am

Anyway how is it possible to hang oneself in an arrest ? As I understand there’s no bed sheets and you’re not allowed to wear belt or laced shoes ?

:) No bed sheets. Oh well, how about using a shirt, pant leg, underwear. But, how about this? Just Google "inmate hangs himself with".
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22inmate+han ... 6-1&ia=web

Not to mention the obvious that someone could give him a rope.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am

I don’t get it. He wanted to die and tried to earlier. Why would anyone else need a plan to kill him? He probably bribed one or two guards to properly do it for him.

In some morbid way I feel a kind of pleasure thinking about incredibly wealthy people screwing up their lives and reputations miserably, though I feel sorry for their victims. Hope to see more filthy rich rapists and kiddie fxckers dangle or rot in prison soon.

Stanley Kubrick planned a documentary to expose people in the entertainment industry and said that they more or less all belonged to an organized paedophile group. Some people believe he was killed due to his plans.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 am

I don’t get it. He wanted to die and tried to earlier. Why would anyone else need a plan to kill him? He probably bribed one or two guards to properly do it for him.

Oh, that explanation is far too logical.

Hope to see more filthy rich rapists and kiddie fxckers dangle or rot in prison soon.

Agreed.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:56 am

Why would you believe anything they say about Epstein in jail? The story of his first suicide attempt can't be taken any more at face value than the credibility of his "real suicide" two weeks later when he was taken off suicide watch, cameras malfunctioned, and guards were not doing their normal duties.

Why would Epstein even want to commit suicide? He was a sociopath and one of the richest, most connected people in the world. The US prosecutor Acosta said he was told to go along with the 2008 plea deal because he was told to, implying Epstein was an intelligence asset (informant) for the USA. His recruiter for getting 14 y.o. girls from broken homes, Glisane Maxwell, was the daughter of a dual-nationality British publishing magnate who was a Mossad front man and received high honors at his Jerusalem burial where the President of Israel gave the eulogy.

Epstein was connected at least to those two groups, not to mention the Saudi Arabian passport they found in his apartment. People like this have no reason to actually commit suicide. They are players, pawns, they have friends, they do what they're told and are rewarded as Epstein was with free girls, free Manhattan apartments, a few other rape palaces, and hundreds of millions of dollars.

Stanley Kubrick planned a documentary to expose people in the entertainment industry and said that they more or less all belonged to an organized paedophile group

I seriously doubt a big time Hollywood film maker would make a documentary exposing sexcrime in their own industry, but someone else has. Watch An Open Secret for that.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 am

The story of his first suicide attempt can't be taken any more at face value than the credibility of his "real suicide" two weeks later when he was taken off suicide watch, cameras malfunctioned, and guards were not doing their normal duties.

:) So, if there was no first suicide, then there was no need for a suicide watch, cameras, or guards. Since he was a wealthy, well-connected, etc.,

I get it, they faked his first suicide attempt so that they could later claim that he was taken off suicide watch. Otoh, they could have just assassinated him instead of faking his first suicide attempt.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:22 am

My favorite pet rock theory, and I have no proof of any kind to support this, is that his first suicide attempt was actually an attempted murder by either his then cell mate or another lifer with no hope of parole. But the guy botched it.

Prison hits are often conducted by lifers as they know they are never getting out and pulling off a killing at least earns them some credibility on the inside and maybe some money/favors from an interested third party. Also, do not forget that even in prison a pecking order exists. And chesters, i.e. child molesters, are at the bottom.

Either way, as Steve referred to, the first hit failed. So, someone took another shot.

And this time it worked.

Apparently his ex-girlfriend is now going to turn states evidence as well. We'll see how long she survives. If she makes it, then you have corroborating testimony between her and the girls involved. And now you can get convictions. Expect some high profile types to go all Roman Polanski if that works out.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:29 am

It's not só hard to believe it the first in incident was a botched attempt. Okay, if I were Epstein and cared for my life, I would have demanded protection then.

If it was an inmate, the prison grapevine would know. Besides, I think it would take more than one inmate to hang an unwilling victim. Poisoning his food would be easier, but raise even more suspicion.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:22 pm

I find it easy to believe he took his own life.
Here is a wealthy man, who is used to a life of luxury, knowing he is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. In prison as a child molester. He took the easy way out.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Giles on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 pm

Bill wrote:I find it easy to believe he took his own life.
Here is a wealthy man, who is used to a life of luxury, knowing he is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. In prison as a child molester. He took the easy way out.

Occam's razor. Not automatically the 'right' answer, but deserves to be top of the list of possibilities.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic