TrumpThrows Kurds Under the Bus After They Take on IS

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: TrumpThrows Kurds Under the Bus After They Take on IS

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Countries don't suck because of the weather, they suck because of the people.

Riiiight. Let's just ignore the political, cultural, and religious history as if divorcing these things from the present day will help us to understand how to deal with or at least prevent similar problems in the future. I'm sure the domination, plundering, and colonization of the West had nothing to do with it. Nor did the West's consistent propping up of extremist groups rather than their moderate/secular opponents also had nothing to do with anything.

You still never responded to my comment about your nonsensical take on Turkey's invasion.

::)
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:22 pm

Before her death earlier this year, American hostage Kayla Mueller was repeatedly raped by the top leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, according to counter-terrorism officials.

Mueller’s family confirmed to ABC News that government officials have told them that their daughter, who would have turned 27 on Friday, was the victim of repeated sexual assaults by al-Baghdadi.

“We were told Kayla was tortured, that she was the property of al-Baghdadi. We were told that in June by the government,” Kayla’s parents, Carl and Marsha Mueller, told ABC News.

The parents of slain U.S. human rights activist Kayla Mueller said Sunday that their daughter would possibly still be alive had former President Obama been as “decisive” as President Trump in ordering military action to recover her from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) before her death in 2015.

Mueller’s parents told The Arizona Republic that they credited President Trump with bringing Mueller’s killers to justice after the president announced Sunday morning that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi had been killed in a U.S. raid.

“I still say Kayla should be here, and if Obama had been as decisive as President Trump, maybe she would have been,” Marsha Mueller told the newspaper.

“For me what matters most I’m hoping now we will finally get the answers we have been asking for all along,” she added. “I think this administration truly might help us. I don’t think they are as closed about what happened.”

Her husband, Carl Mueller, added that it was “important” to him that Trump knew of his daughter’s story, and thanked the president for mentioning Mueller’s name in his address Sunday morning.

@peace dog

at FT Bragg, ever here of a place called "Castle Grayskull"
Last edited by windwalker on Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Was Bagdahi like an austere religious scholar, like a borderline saint and sheeit?

Or maybe he was a top asshat terrorist? He did like to torture, rape, and murder a lot. Like personally did a lot of that, including ordering it to be done. Murdered at least tens of thousands of other Muslims, enslaved thousands of girls 9 - 22 years old for sex trafficking, and wrote an edict so that girls who refused to convert to Islam under torture before being rape-married could be gang-raped by at least 10 ISIS jihadis, and then rape-married. Probably colonialism's fault.

I dunno, pick the headline that suits your worldview.

Whatever happens, if Trump killed Baghdadi, and Trump is always bad, then Baghdadi must be good. And always trust the Washington Post. And the US military, who said Baghdadi used three children as human shields as he RAN down a tunnel. And he still had a free hand to activate his suicide vest. Dude was dexterous AF.

Funny, I'm getting this twinge. What is that? A vague memory from May 2011 when the trustworthy US military told us Osama bin Laden held his wife with one hand and had an AK-47 in the other in a desperate fire fight with like 30 Navy Seals, all while Obama watched live from the situation room. Oh wait, a few days later, no, there was no human shield, no AK, Obama was not watching live, and Osama was actually just doing some netflix and chill to some soft core when he got capped, if you care to believe the final version.

Always trust the government, the US military, and the Washington Post. They never lie.

In unrelated news, Nick Sandmann's defamation suit against WaPo is proceeding after an amendment to the complaint. The judge will allow 3 of the 33 items to be considered because they were objective and not subjective, as if reputational damage can not be based on subjective assertions or opinions, whatever. Anyway, the lawsuit is expected to proceed to the discovery phase. I think there are gonna be some juicy e-mails that will reveal some or all of the "subjective" defamation from WaPo were known to be false before publishing. We'll see.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/28/nick ... suit-wapo/
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:03 pm

Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:57 pm

Unless it is Trump.

Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:02 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic