Crazy (and not-so-crazy) shit about Covid-19

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Crazy (and not-so-crazy) shit about Covid-19

Postby Quigga on Sun May 02, 2021 5:17 am

I don't think his opinions came back to bite him :) Life just happened. Plenty of people who don't get the vaccine do just fine. Personally, I got the vaccine (first shot, second yet to come) because of peer pressure and wanting to have more freedom to move around. It's too annoying and exhausting saying you're not vaccinated. People look funny at you. Guess peer pressure was/is pretty important for survival of our species throughout history.

Sorry if my previous post sounded like an attack again :) I'll have to pick my words more carefully.
What's between you and the world
Quigga
Anjing

Postby Quigga on Sun May 02, 2021 5:21 am

IMO people just like to use cases as his in this way:

'See, I told you he was a piece of shit. His opinions/worldview stray too far away from ours/mine. He got what he deserved for spewing such nonsense.'

Ofc it doesn't matter what you believe in - right or left or whatever - people get trapped in this line of thinking too easily :)

Edit: re family status and age. Absolutely :) Can't imagine the burden and worries when other people depend on you. Would certainly influence my decision as well.
Last edited by Quigga on Sun May 02, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's between you and the world
Quigga
Anjing

Postby windwalker on Mon May 17, 2021 8:57 am

There are 292 studies (219 are peer-reviewed) proving the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as both a treatment and prophylaxis against COVID-19. Ivermectin has 93 studies (54 peer-reviewed) showing its effectiveness as treatment and prophylaxis against COVID-19. Despite the now-indisputable fact that these drugs essentially kill COVID-19 within hours or days, the Bill Gates-funded World Health Organization (WHO) and big pharma are having fits over India’s new guidelines and the results.

And now the COVID cases are plummeting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... quine-use/
"Writing your name on water. The greatest thing is to be ordinary."
windwalker
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic