Crazy (and not-so-crazy) shit about Covid-19

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Crazy (and not-so-crazy) shit about Covid-19

Postby jimmy on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:38 pm

jimmy
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:59 pm

. I don't think lockdowns would be necessary if people collectively wanted/tried to avoid infecting others. Instead, we've seen people cough on people, spit on fruits and vegetables in stores, and deliberately do things that would spread what they say is a non-existent virus that affects "virtually nobody."
yes that’s no behavior even if you’re an super healthy guy....was it in this thread, one poster(virus believer) wrote he deliberately qough someone in the face because he was enfuriated that the other guy didn’t wear an face mask ? Weird to evil
Last edited by Trick on Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:04 pm

Steve James wrote:
Trick wrote:
]Europe appears to be having a second wave at the moment. Check for yourself.
yes i read that in the MSM, sweden had two new deaths yesterday or something, the headlines is as if the whole populations about to go under.....meanwhile, i didnt even experience a first wave here in my city in china, everythings back to normal as for moving about in the city...maybe there will be an first wave later ?

That illustrates exactly what I wrote about. Anyway, I wasn't referring to Sweden, but looking at that single country doesn't change my point at all.
ah, Sweden(the government at least) is an happy EU member. One for all, all for one kind of (illusion)
Trick

Postby Peacedog on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 am

While the term cure is incorrect in this context, I do think this, or something like it, would be a good example of an effective treatment.

The bonus in this case is that all of the drugs used are inexpensive and readily available.

The only real issue I could see is with the vitamin C administration as this can cause some pretty severe episodes of vertigo, which while completely non-life threatening is extremely unpleasant.

https://bgr.com/2020/09/26/coronavirus- ... -florida/#
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:26 pm

What's the play here? Just keep forwarding snake oil treatments until one sticks?

I also love the above term: virus believer. It's astonishing that it's actually an appropriate categorization here.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:56 pm

B.Gates and his Rockefellas are in the snake oil game big time. This snake oiling goes way back to Big Bill Rockefeller ...however it seem they hav some troubles getting things their ways now, have they ended up as crazy nagas biting their own tails...?
Last edited by Trick on Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby jimmy on Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:28 pm

ImageImageImage
jimmy
Wuji

Postby everything on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:04 pm

welll now that denier-in-chief got it, and is following the science for treatments (instead of injecting disinfectants), is he gonna change his tune? maybe he will believe the treatments help. maybe he'll get over it in a snap and say it's nothing. maybe he'll take it more seriously. who knows.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby bailewen on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:35 pm

wow. I waited a whole day.

How is it possible that I am the first person to comment on the fact that T is in the hospital with COVID.

#irony
Click here for my Baji Leitai clip.
www.xiangwuhui.com

p.s. the name is pronounced "buy le when"
bailewen
Great Old One

Postby Trip on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:52 pm

bailewen wrote:How is it possible that I am the first person to comment on the fact that T is in the hospital with COVID.
#irony

You're way smarter than that
YOU KNOW WHY!!! ;D
Trip
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:58 pm

Probably lots of spittle flew across the debate room, he’s lucky if he just contracted one virus.....
Trick

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:24 am

Kelly Anne Conway and Kimberly Guilfoyle have it too. But, this situation may save a few thousand people. It's a rule to wear masks in the WH now.

I wonder if he's taking the MyPillow guy's treatment too.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:47 am

I just heard a conspiracy theorist say that it's suspicious that only the president and Republicans are suddenly coming down with the virus. They think the Democrats did it at the "debate.". Too bad the president's family and the other Republicans took off their masks against the rules at the event.

Anyway, I'm waiting to hear about a miraculous recovery and criticisms of the left's response.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby bailewen on Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:27 am

Well obviously the president caught COVID because "the plot required it".

I totally called this like 3 episodes back.

oh yeah, Chris Christy too, along with like 4 Republican Senator or something.
Click here for my Baji Leitai clip.
www.xiangwuhui.com

p.s. the name is pronounced "buy le when"
bailewen
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:44 am

Ah, so what is going to happen next? 2020 has been a notoriously bad year for making predictions. :)

Personally, I might consider that the prez and wife could have faked their diagnoses. But, I don't believe it would be necessary for Conway, Christie, and 3 senators to also test positive in order to achieve the same "goal." I don't think he ever wanted to be shown wearing a mask. However, that was simply to maintain an image, and contrast himself with his opponent. I.e., if Biden had come down with covid, what do you think the prez would have said?

I think this is a good thing coming at a good time. I mean before the flu/cold season, not the election. We may be in for a rough period because all of the traditional indoor community events are coming up. People are going to want to travel during the holidays.

Florida has completely opened up, and it's still nice and toasty down there. NY hospitalizations are going back up, and some indoor dining has restarted. I'd argue that the rest of the country will follow a similar pattern. Sure, it's easy to deny it; but people said that it was a NY or blue state problem before.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That