News Under the Covid radar

Rum, beer, women, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Giles on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:08 am

Trick wrote:But how peacefully will that be implemented toward those that want many kids because “religion-related reasons” or those who just want a bunch of kids just because


Peacefully. Is anyone talking here about some kind of limited-child policy being introduced anywhere? (Once again, apart from China).

Sure, you could now say: "Aha, who knows where it will lead, though?" I've got one of those too: "Communication satellites today, but who knows where it will lead? Seems harmless, but tomorrow maybe laser beams from space, zapping people who cross the road against a red light ?!?!?"

;)
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Giles on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:11 am

roger hao wrote:Religions and Ideologies thrive simply by birthing more followers.

Why do you think the Catholic Church bans birth control? - More Catholics.


Valid point.

My opinion - anyone promoting Eugenics should volunteer.


Now you've lost me. Who, here in this thread or in any initiatives to stabilize population growth (or even reverse it in the long term) is advocating eugenics ??
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby roger hao on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:58 am

Uh......................you? And - of course Bill G.


This -
You can disagree with Bill Gates' stance on abortion, you can even hate him for this if you want, but that doesn't automatically invalidate any of his other ideas or initiatives.

Support for old Bill is support for Eugenics. His idea and his initiative is basically Eugenics.
His multiple SHTF shelters costing millions are not millions invested to help humanity survive.
They are 'shelter in place' while society dies around him.
roger hao
Wuji
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Giles on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:28 pm

roger hao wrote:Uh......................you? And - of course Bill G.


This -
You can disagree with Bill Gates' stance on abortion, you can even hate him for this if you want, but that doesn't automatically invalidate any of his other ideas or initiatives.

Support for old Bill is support for Eugenics. His idea and his initiative is basically Eugenics.
His multiple SHTF shelters costing millions are not millions invested to help humanity survive.
They are 'shelter in place' while society dies around him.


I'm not particularly interested in, or a major fan of, Bill Gates as such. I'm in this thread now because of (for me) more interesting issues such as influencing population growth, and also because Trick - in his own special way, possibly as a joke - seemed to be perpetuating the myth of vaccinations (partly supported/funded by the Gates Foundation) having secret nasty things in them to do secret nasty things to people. Etcetera. Which triggered me, fool that I am. ::)

What I still don't get is what you understand by, or here mean with, "eugenics".

Here's a standard definition of the term, and certainly how I understand its meaning:
The study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/eugenics

That's not an idea or approach that I support. Far from it. And I don't see how this relates to anything supported or facilitated by Gates. Relates in any logical, factual sense, at least. (Anything relates to anything by a process of personal association. For me, "Geno" by Dexy's Midnight Runners relates to a feeling of unease and anxiety, but that's not something I would see as universally likely or valid... ;) ).
Is this how you understand "eugenics", too, or do you take it to mean something else? And if so, a source would be nice.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby roger hao on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 pm

I would guess that description was written by Joseph Goebbels. LOL

In reality as implemented by PP under guidance of modern eugenesists
the following means to involuntarily sterilize black women -

'especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or
presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics)'
Last edited by roger hao on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roger hao
Wuji
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Steve James on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Eugenics in the US wasn't begun by Sanger or Planned Parenthood.
The concept of eugenics had been put forward in 1883 by Francis Galton, who also coined the name.[3] The trend first became popular in the United States, and found proponents in Europe by the start of the 20th century; 42 of the 58 research papers presented at the First International Congress of Eugenics held in London in 1912, were from American scientists.[4] Indiana passed the first eugenic sterilization statute (1907), but it was legally flawed. To remedy this situation, Harry Laughlin of the Eugenics Record Office (ERO) at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, designed a model eugenic law that was reviewed by legal experts. In 1924 the Commonwealth of Virginia adopted a statute authorizing the compulsory sterilization of the intellectually disabled for the purpose of eugenics. This 1924 statute was closely based on Laughlin's model.[5][6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell

The Buck v Bell decision was about the state's right to sterilize prison inmates. They (still) do. But, absolute legal control over human bodies (and reproduction) was not new to the US.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
User avatar
Steve James
Great Old One
 
Posts: 19262
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:20 am

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby grzegorz on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:58 pm

Trick wrote:
grzegorz wrote: A helluva workout!

Yes, I actually saw it that way. Back then I was an training fanatic and it suited me perfect.


Definitely does! I never imagined I could get so skinny.

It's the hamster on the wheel program.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
User avatar
grzegorz
Wuji
 
Posts: 6913
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: America great yet?

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Michael on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Probably he and his pals that erected the guidestones in georgia. Why are they still standing?

They were vandalized a few years ago and cameras were installed. A show called DecodeD from around 2011 says they were contracted by a man calling himself J.C. Christian, so if they were torn down he would probably just pay for another set.

Brad Meltzer's Decoded (S01E10) Apocalypse in Georgia
http://www.history.com/shows/brad-meltzers-decoded

Ep. 10 "Apocalypse in Georgia" February 3, 2011 wrote:Brad Meltzer and the team search for the true meaning of the mysterious Georgia Guidestones. Often called America's Stonehenge, this granite monument is located on a remote hilltop outside Atlanta. Brad and the team examine the multilingual messages carved into the stones for any clues to the monument's anonymous creator, who's known only by the pseudonym -- J.C. Christian. The Decoded team checks out rumors that the Guidestones are really the work of a secretive religious sect called the Rosicrucians, who've been accused of practicing alchemy and mind control.


It’s the fluoride in the drinking water, it all over in the developed world, men’s fertility is rinsed out by it ?...

It's actually your fluoride deficiency that is making you say this, Trick. If you would increase your dosage, such thoughts would no longer be a burden on your mind. I suggest doubling how much Chinese tap water your drink daily and add fluoride to that.

I guess it's still humour, Trick, but for me this is coming close to trolling.

and also because Trick - in his own special way, possibly as a joke


This is basically a joke thread for people in on the joke, like me and Trick, so don't take it too seriously.

Hey, Michael, I know you're an intelligent guy. But I can't really understand where you're coming from here. Have you actually read the linked Snopes article?

Thanks, I also know you are intelligent, but we're just looking at the same thing from different perspectives. Some people, when they spend a little time reading and watching Bill Gates' activities on population control and vaccines, they reach certain conclusions about his motives. Some see malevolence, while others assign benign motives to Mister Gates. The latter group has often, but not always, already consumed many doses of fluoride.

As living standards rose and infant mortality fell, people gradually have had few and fewer children. Mostly WANTED fewer children.

Yes, but why? There was a big change between pre and post-industrial birth rates. Why or how did men and their children become economic units, such that procreation was so tightly connected to family finances?

Here is a big part of the explanation that I suspect you will not find interesting or persuasive, which is fine, but here it is.

CIA operative Miles Copeland, Jr., the father of Police drummer Steward Copeland, spent a lot of time in Egypt and wrote in his book "Game of Nations: The Amorality of Popwer Politics" that in order to decrease the birth rate of Egypt, it was decided that it should be industrialized because introducing American culture, Hollywood, Bond movies, etc., would inevitably result in a smaller population.

In fact, this was just reported amidst a livestream of two people discussing the topics of this very thread: covid and b. gates.

Begin around the 34 minute mark.

Image



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kryWg8s9CR8
"but we’re going to hunt down that last point-one percent and say: ‘you’ve gotta get inside, you gotta cut it out, and you gotta distance.’” —Mayor Garcetti
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12913
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: 自由 国家

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Giles on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:58 pm

Michael wrote:
I guess it's still humour, Trick, but for me this is coming close to trolling.

and also because Trick - in his own special way, possibly as a joke


This is basically a joke thread for people in on the joke, like me and Trick, so don't take it too seriously.


Ah. I should get out more. Literally. Maybe I will soon. :)

Hey, Michael, I know you're an intelligent guy. But I can't really understand where you're coming from here. Have you actually read the linked Snopes article?


...but we're just looking at the same thing from different perspectives. Some people, when they spend a little time reading and watching Bill Gates' activities on population control and vaccines, they reach certain conclusions about his motives. Some see malevolence, while others assign benign motives to Mister Gates. The latter group has often, but not always, already consumed many doses of fluoride.


I would assume that both groups have consumed many doses of fluoride, and can thus approach the issue from the same IQ and free-will starting point. Unless the former group is full of people with genetically fantastic teeth and/or a consistently minimum-sugar diet since childhood but still not a single filling or inlay in their mouths. Before I believe anyone in this group, I want to look in their mouths first.
[robot voice] Hey. I - can - be - humorous - too. Look: I learn. I smile! I jest!! [/robot voice]



Here is a big part of the explanation that I suspect you will not find interesting or persuasive, which is fine, but here it is.

CIA operative Miles Copeland, Jr., the father of Police drummer Steward Copeland, spent a lot of time in Egypt and wrote in his book "Game of Nations: The Amorality of Popwer Politics" that in order to decrease the birth rate of Egypt, it was decided that it should be industrialized because introducing American culture, Hollywood, Bond movies, etc., would inevitably result in a smaller population.

In fact, this was just reported amidst a livestream of two people discussing the topics of this very thread: covid and b. gates.

Begin around the 34 minute mark.

........................................



I appreciate the caveat beforehand and when I find time in the next 2 or 3 days I'll watch it and do my best to keep an open mind. Promise! ;)
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Trick on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:10 am

Steve James wrote:[

I think you said Gates was being sued in Africa, but the story was about India. .

I didn’t mentioned him being sued, I wrote he’s not well liked in India Pakistan and places in Africa due to is vaccine experiments in those places, but yes there was a court action against his foundation in India, if I remember right.
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 3506
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Trick on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:17 am

Giles wrote:
Trick wrote:But how peacefully will that be implemented toward those that want many kids because “religion-related reasons” or those who just want a bunch of kids just because


Peacefully. Is anyone talking here about some kind of limited-child policy being introduced anywhere? (Once again, apart from China).


You answer, you began to slip into some kind of eugenics favor.
As for one child policy in China, its been eased up now, maybe they see the warnings from Japan, where birth rate going steadily down while people getting older. They need more babies.
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 3506
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Trick on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:28 am

Giles wrote:[

What I still don't get is what you understand by, or here mean with, "eugenics".

Here's a standard definition of the term, and certainly how I understand its meaning:
The study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

That's not an idea or approach that I support. Far from it. And I don't see how this relates to anything supported or facilitated by Gates.

The “vaccines” BG foundation injected girls in India seem to have been targeted toward their reproductive systems with devastating results. Yes it’s hard to believe such an helylle guy as BG hold sinister agendas.
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 3506
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Trick on Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:40 am

Michael wrote:
It’s the fluoride in the drinking water, ..

. I suggest doubling how much Chinese tap water your drink daily and add fluoride to that.



Here the tap water is chlorine only, the Chinese and I fluoride it naturally by mixing it with tea leaves. As with everything taken into ones system except for the B.Gate vaccine one should do best with moderate doses.
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 3506
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Trick on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:36 am

So continue with news that goes by a little unnoticed because of the ongoing Covid mega “news”
Yesterday I read about that pentagon finally confirm the authenticity of UFO footage by navy personnel from 2004 and 2015

Aliens or just an foreign terrestrial power playing with the US navy ? If otherworldly crafts with otherworldly beings behind the wheel, should we be afraid of otherworldly viruses eventually might be going berserk on planet earth ? Should we have social distancing toward Aliens, no close encounters of third degrees . https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewst ... 92e31a6a8e
Trick
Wuji
 
Posts: 3506
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

Re: News Under the Covid radar

Postby Michael on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:58 am

Giles wrote:I would assume that both groups have consumed many doses of fluoride, and can thus approach the issue from the same IQ and free-will starting point. Unless the former group is full of people with genetically fantastic teeth and/or a consistently minimum-sugar diet since childhood but still not a single filling or inlay in their mouths. Before I believe anyone in this group, I want to look in their mouths first.
[robot voice] Hey. I - can - be - humorous - too. Look: I learn. I smile! I jest!! [/robot voice]

That's great, you know all the jargon. If you need extra work, you can now become a water filter and vitamin salesman ;D

Just one thing. Sugar can be harmful if you have too much, but it's the artificial sweeteners like aspartame that make you susceptible to the 5G secondary effects. :D
"but we’re going to hunt down that last point-one percent and say: ‘you’ve gotta get inside, you gotta cut it out, and you gotta distance.’” —Mayor Garcetti
Michael
Great Old One
 
Posts: 12913
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: 自由 国家

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests