石炳锋, China's Migrant Hero

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

石炳锋, China's Migrant Hero

Postby .Q. on Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:02 pm

I came upon this guy's channel and saw him exposing a lot of local corruption. He goes around pointing out abandoned buildings, ghost cities, corrupt village officials taking over land, etc. I always wondered how he was able to get away with that w/o getting disappeared and he explained it in one of his videos. Turns out this guy grew up in a farming village and started travelling when he was young. He is used to being poor and having to camp out in the woods, etc. So basically he would travel to a place, interview locals that got screwed, then upload the videos after he left the area. Because he doesn't have fixed residence it's hard for the bad guys to locate him. That's a pretty interesting strategy. Much respect to him.

Him explaining why he does what he does:

Him talking about his home village chief taking over shared village land:

He also does nice scenery stuff. In fact first started watching his clips because I thought it was a travelling channel. Here's him climbing some crazy ladders up a cliff to interview a cliff village. I thought he was going to die just from exhaustion of the climb.

Him showing one of the most amazing ghost building case. Out in the middle of the boondocks the county built some ridiculous building that cost more than 20% of the county's annual income. In fact they ran out of money before finishing.
.Q.
Wuji

Re: 石炳锋, China's Migrant Hero

Postby Trick on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:07 pm

how does he travel all around china ? his computers are not tackable ? how does he afford travel and computers if he is poor ?.........Anyway, if he is exposing local corruption he is doing Xi a favour as this is his mission too.....8-)
Last edited by Trick on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby yeniseri on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:44 am

I have an odd feeling this guy will end up like Putin's opponents.....ingested bad food or tea or a spider tripped him and he fell down some stairs! ???
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:02 am

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby .Q. on Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:41 pm

yeniseri wrote:I have an odd feeling this guy will end up like Putin's opponents.....ingested bad food or tea or a spider tripped him and he fell down some stairs! ???

Sadly that's quite possible. So far his strategy of not staying in one place has worked. Hope he can keep it up and stay safe.
.Q.
Wuji

Postby Trick on Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:54 pm

yeniseri wrote:I have an odd feeling this guy will end up like Putin's opponents.....ingested bad food or tea or a spider tripped him and he fell down some stairs! ???
If Putin, Xi or the CIA wanted to find him they already done so.....However, if he is even worth to be noticed by them he’s probably seen as useful for CIA like Organisations...he can continue.....

Did he keep moving around spreading viruses during the covid19 lockdown ..... ? Then maybe Xi want to have a say about that.
Last edited by Trick on Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:58 pm

China is quite nice directed , much better than previous whole communistic block,
so,
he is workin` undercover for government ,I suppose.
There is very little probability, that he is independent.
I love to be wrong in this statement.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby .Q. on Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:18 am

wiesiek wrote:China is quite nice directed , much better than previous whole communistic block,
so,
he is workin` undercover for government ,I suppose.
There is very little probability, that he is independent.
I love to be wrong in this statement.

I really don't understand how one would draw a conclusion that this guy is working for the government. I mean nothing is impossible but that's a bizarre theory.
.Q.
Wuji

Postby Trick on Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:35 pm

he could be finacial backed by foreign powers, as the HK terrorists....but since no big shots seem to care about his possible wrongdoings, he is probably a looner...
Trick

Return to Off the Topic