Matrix

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Matrix

Postby Overlord on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:27 am

Overlord

Re: Matrix

Postby Trick on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:15 am

Now I can’t see the vid, but the other day I thought about the Matrix(the movie). Perhaps that’s as in the movie is the future we are heading for and the Covid threat is leading the way ?
We are to self isolate us in our homes/cubicles/cocoons and live through the www, for sure we have been heading for that for as long the Internet been around, but the full scale isolation is pushed more and more it seem. The virus threat is perfect cause it will make us want the isolation more and more ?
The matrix like world is forced or wished upon us by things we (are perceived to)want and need ?
Trick

Postby wayne hansen on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:03 am

The lady in the sink scene with the bread knife is my Aunty Clare
Last edited by wayne hansen on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Trick wrote:Now I can’t see the vid, but the other day I thought about the Matrix(the movie). Perhaps that’s as in the movie is the future we are heading for and the Covid threat is leading the way ?
We are to self isolate us in our homes/cubicles/cocoons and live through the www, for sure we have been heading for that for as long the Internet been around, but the full scale isolation is pushed more and more it seem. The virus threat is perfect cause it will make us want the isolation more and more ?
The matrix like world is forced or wished upon us by things we (are perceived to)want and need ?

USA viewpoint only
A good point but what see see now with COVID is an intersectionality of what we have 'accomplished' (or did we?) and the ignorance of those who refuse to see the future in what may be termed 'fututistic visison' meaning the refusal of at least 1/2 the citizenry to believe that COIVID's potentiality aa a killer and refusing to take precautions thereby infecting others and imagining that the government is trying to control their lives showing a Matrix like attachment to a collective that has the illusion of providing comfort but in reality of expression, is sanctifing the ignorance of those masses who are incapable of being conscious.

All of this is breeding and showing the instability of where we have reached and impacting our mental health to an extent that it is under attack with so much inner and outer trauma and over load of stuff that it is only the truly resilient who will survive. Someone has stated that we have been in the age of a kaliyuga (dark age of ignorance which will manifest based on this intersectionality of public health protocols, social inequity, health disparity, societal distortions along with power based redistribution within the social milieu and media exploitation of those realms of contention). All of this unresolved sh*t coming together to test our devotion to this experiment called US America, which was never challenged until recently and refusal to address those past societal inequities. Just ma' view !
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby jimmy on Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:16 pm

jimmy
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:36 pm

yeniseri wrote:
Trick wrote:Now I can’t see the vid, but the other day I thought about the Matrix(the movie). Perhaps that’s as in the movie is the future we are heading for and the Covid threat is leading the way ?

USA viewpoint only
A good point but what see see now with COVID is an intersectionality of what we have 'accomplished' (or did we?) and the ignorance of those who refuse to see the future in what may be termed 'fututistic visison' meaning the refusal of at least 1/2 the citizenry to believe that COIVID's potentiality aa a killer and refusing to take precautions thereby infecting others and imagining that the government is trying to control their lives showing a Matrix like attachment to a collective that has the illusion of providing comfort but in reality of expression, is sanctifing the ignorance of those masses who are incapable of being conscious.

All of this is breeding and showing the instability of where we have reached and impacting our mental health to an extent that it is under attack with so much inner and outer trauma and over load of stuff that it is only the truly resilient who will survive. Someone has stated that we have been in the age of a kaliyuga (dark age of ignorance which will manifest based on this intersectionality of public health protocols, social inequity, health disparity, societal distortions along with power based redistribution within the social milieu and media exploitation of those realms of contention). All of this unresolved sh*t coming together to test our devotion to this experiment called US America, which was never challenged until recently and refusal to address those past societal inequities. Just ma' view !

Have to read that text again, found it a little a complicated read......Perhaps we are in a matrix reality now and there has occurred a glitch in the fabric of it....or maybe it’s just in my own fabric,..
Trick

Postby Strange on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:42 am

i wanted to post this; but looks like you beat me to it
i still cannot wrap my mind about the lady who had Parkinson's;
but was able to walk and function properly when sleep walking.
It is hypothesised, in the vid, that our earlier/older animal/reptilian brain
is far superior in the control of motor function.

my teacher believe that every one had fighting abilities, but had to be
unlocked and released. after all these years, looks like he was right.

also tie-in with what The Jet said... "No thinking!!"
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic