Trump supporters commit sedition

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Trump supporters commit sedition

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:58 am

Meanwhile, a shockingly large number of Republicans think that Democrats are drinking the essence of babies and worshiping the devil. ::)

I saw a bit of Fox News two nights ago. Laura Ingram was unabashedly claiming that it was Biden who is carrying out an insurrection, as opposed to Trump having done it. I'd say you can't make this stuff up, but they do it every single day.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby roger hao on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:39 pm

It also turns out that the poster child of the Insurrection -Officer Sicknick
did not die of injuries sustained in the Capitol riot. He was never struck in the head.
He died of a stroke.
roger hao

Postby roger hao on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:46 pm

and now - we need someone to explain away why Nancy Pelosi
refused to bring in support for the Capitol when 2 things happened -

1/ warned of the impending attack before 1/6
2/ asked repeatedly to request National Guard

Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says.

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser also wanted a light police presence at the Capitol. She reportedly wanted to avoid a similar scenario as last summer, when federal forces responded to demonstrators opposed to police abuses who assembled near the White House.

During Wednesday's violence, Bowser requested, and received, a limited force of 340 from the D.C. National Guard. Those troops were unarmed and their job was to help with traffic flow — not law enforcement, which was meant to be handled by D.C. police.
roger hao

Postby Steve James on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Well, I thought it was a black flag operation by Antifa. Nancy knew the "law and order" Trump supporters would be so easily incited to violence; so, she ignored security concerns. Besides, what would you have said if she'd said she expected the Trump mob to be violent? Anyway, now we know.

Afa ofc Sicknick's cause of death, ok, he was just a young guy who had a stroke. A couple of officers who were there committed suicide. One hundred forty officers were hospitalized, and at least one lost an eye. That could all be coincidental. But, four Trump supporters died, too. I've often wondered if he'd call to give condolences to any of them.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:Meanwhile, a shockingly large number of Republicans think that Democrats are drinking the essence of babies and worshiping the devil. ::)

I saw a bit of Fox News two nights ago. Laura Ingram was unabashedly claiming that it was Biden who is carrying out an insurrection, as opposed to Trump having done it. I'd say you can't make this stuff up, but they do it every single day.

I've been wondering something here, Ian Unbalanced, and I have been wondering it for years. Do you have a working definition of what "hate speech" is, and if so, how do you sleep at night?
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:Meanwhile, a shockingly large number of Republicans think that Democrats are drinking the essence of babies and worshiping the devil. ::)

Bohemian grove meetings are true ? And supposedly they all no matter political affiliation meet there to feast.....
Trick

Postby Trick on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:06 pm

roger hao wrote:It also turns out that the poster child of the Insurrection -Officer Sicknick
did not die of injuries sustained in the Capitol riot. He was never struck in the head.
He died of a stroke.

Struck, strike , stroke...words that could easily be mixed up
Trick

Postby klonk on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Trick wrote:
roger hao wrote:It also turns out that the poster child of the Insurrection -Officer Sicknick
He died of a stroke.

Stroke in English can mean apoplexy. That is, doubtless, what it means in this case. It can also mean the blow of a sword, but that use is archaic; you see that use in Tennyson.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:56 pm

klonk wrote:
Trick wrote:
He died of a stroke.

Stroke in English can mean apoplexy. That is, doubtless, what it means in this case. It can also mean the blow of a sword, but that use is archaic; you see that use in Tennyson.

Yes, at least we can count out -
. an act of moving one's hand across a surface with gentle pressure.
Trick

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:28 am

Fwiw, in this case, a "stroke" occurs when --for some reason-- blood supply to the brain is interrupted. It could come from a burst blood vessel or from a clot. It can occur because of a traumatic injury, from stress, from aging, from stress ("he burst a blood vessel"), or it can just happen. You can have a weakened blood vessel in your head from birth, and one day ... pop!
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:57 am

klonk wrote:

I've been wondering something here, Ian Unbalanced, and I have been wondering it for years. Do you have a working definition of what "hate speech" is, and if so, how do you sleep at night?

It's easy enough to figure out. Just watch some Rush Limbaugh or Alex Jones. Or, follow Q whose entire delusion is undergirded by antisemitic tropes.

Majority Of Republicans Believe The QAnon Conspiracy Theory Is Partly Or Mostly True, Survey Finds

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... d1f92e5231

Seems as though I have taken your balance.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby roger hao on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:09 am

The meaning of stroke in Officer Sicknick case is that he was not smote.
roger hao

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:10 am

Smote is the conjugation of the verb "to smite" which means to strike, hence a "golf stroke." But, that's just semantics. Many officers were struck. You called him a "poster child," apparently because he was singled out. Now, what, are you using him as the poster child of those who were appalled at the riot? What about the other 139 officers who received treatment? We saw several of them being struck. Whose poster children are they? Respect the blue, right?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:12 am

He died of a stroke.

<sarcasm>right there - THIS is how we know the insurrection is a false flag... </sarcasm>
Last edited by meeks on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Previous

Return to Off the Topic