Dangerous IQ Debate

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Dangerous IQ Debate

Postby windwalker on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:11 am

"True racists need to have power." True rapists need to have raped someone. Does crime or 'sin' not start at the level of emotion and thought?

Korean Beauty Store Owner Beaten and Had Her Nose Broken by Two Women Who Shouted Racial Insults During Attack (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ack-video/
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:32 am

Despicable human beings. Always sad to see what happens if the main thing you're proud of is race or group identity. They felt justified in their violence. Note I don't give a flying fuck what colour the persons are. You can see this phenomena everywhere. I'm sure if they had resolved their emotional and mental issues and had worked on the ability to regulate both in everyday life this wouldn't have happened.

Sidenote: I noticed that some teacher's... person's professional view of themselves severely blocks their progress. We're all just animals on the base level :)
Quigga

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:10 am

Edit: Change the rest, change the physicality. Both apply. Now add geographical features again. Soul of a country?

Yep, you are what you look like. Change that, and change everything else. So, the qualities (intelligence, athletic ability, etc.) of the child of a "White" (which isn't a race, Caucasian is, fwiw) man and a Chinese (also not a race) woman will be determined by how they look. Right?

I mean, are we talking about physical appearance or DNA? Don't worry. When confronted by DNA reality, many of them say that race is what you see when you look in the mirror. Anyway, this has nothing to do with intelligence.

Can we at least agree that racists always use "race" to justify their prejudice and bigotry against others? Or, are they color blind? (as if race and color were related. Compare a Puerto Rican to a Libyan, and forget about India.
Last edited by Steve James on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Quigga on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:40 am

I know that colours aren't races. I've played Fallout :D

Unfortunately I think you didn't get my edit like I meant it or maybe I didn't express myself well enough. Looks don't convey enough to properly judge, it's rather a person's energetic profile when you're near them. This can work via pictures too or anything that's related to them but is harder. Yet looks can show a lot - look into Chinese Face Reading (Serge Augier has a great book on this and there's another good one on Amazon - Serge if you don't want to be associated with this pm me).

People from different localities have different profiles. People from same localities tend to similiar profiles.

Again, it's about the natural environment influences around the person - air, frequency of rain, dryness/humidity, light, proximity to bodies of water, mountains, forests, war zones close by, quality of soil, what food was consumed etc etc. In general, the energetcal field of the surrounding imprints the person and vice versa.

Ofc this is all just rambling nonsense if you don't "believe" in energy.

Smal addition: I think it's interesting that you can point out which facial / bodily features come from which parent, especially with mixed race couples. Face tends to be easier to see. Important: I don't care who fucks whom, for which reason and in what way. Society needs that outlet.

We can agree that racists use the existing phenomena of race to ignore their prejudice and bigotry, definitely. Maybe some are colourblind :D That would be interesting.

Just because it can be hard to gather simple, clear data for the existence of something doesn't make it invalid.
One could argue fascism doesn't exist, neither does communism because there are so many subsets of them.
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:41 am

Maybe the esoteric should stay hidden... I don't know.
Quigga

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:03 am

We can agree that racists use the existing phenomena of race to ignore their prejudice and bigotry, definitely.

Right. So it's easy to see how not to be racist. Unless you think race makes prejudice and therefore racism inevitable. Again, I think that's just the way racists justify their bigotry. The opposite of being a racist is an anti-racist. Right, the opposite of being a rapist is being against rape.

Anyway, No, I don't believe in energetic stuff connected to "race." No, I don't need to see anyone to have opinions about their character and intelligence.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Giles on Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:40 pm

In its various dimensions, this thread is gaining quite an unusual quality.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:16 pm

What the hell is Quigga rambling about?
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Strange wrote:Well, Ian, if I was wanting to let on anything it would be astrophysics and the behavior of black holes.
When i say one SD means one SD
I was making an opening to see if anyone of you goons (meaning you and Giles) was able to complete the
sentence. Cos you see, my sentence dun mean anything unless you can add "from the mean"
so you two goons failed the test.
Don't believe me, check it up, Singaporeans have the highest IQ around.

Hey Giles, to pick up from where i left off
why don't you just sally up to CERN and tell them you need to work there.
cos, man, i got 190

CERN guy asks: how you figure that, buddy?

Then you should say: ah you see, i saw through Strange's gratituous sarcasm on the interwebs;
I'mma freaking sharp,

CERN guys says: how you figure that?

you should open up RSF on your smart phone and say see this bit it's all ok
until he said "Thanks Ian"; then i went "AHA!"
Got him! SARCASM right there! see?!? what'd i tell you? I'm a genius
then you squint your eyes and go: "you'se guys looking for them GOD particle, right?
just let me in and what me tweak some stuff here and write some codes there
and i'ma telling yer, i'll get you your GOD particle
and then there's that Jesus particle, there's also that Moses particle, and also that
Noah particle.

But let me tell you my real big secret: when i line them all up and turn on the
switch, we shall be able to fold space and time in more positions than Kamasutra and the
Playboy Mansion put together!

Trust me! I'm a 190 IQ genius! I saw through Strange's sarcasm on the interwebs!!"

Poor guy. You're just trying way too hard to persuade us you are smart. The problem is, you betrayed yourself by posting a Jordan Peterson video. No coming back from that. :'(
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:56 pm

You should really see my posts in NSFW;
I should be posting more often, my absence seem to affect you and Giles particularly severely in the intelligence dept
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:49 pm

;D
文武両道。

Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:07 am

You guys are a hoot! LOL ;D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Giles on Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:04 am

If not fame, then at least infamy... :D
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:51 am

Steve James wrote:
We can agree that racists use the existing phenomena of race to ignore their prejudice and bigotry, definitely.

Right. So it's easy to see how not to be racist. Unless you think race makes prejudice and therefore racism inevitable. Again, I think that's just the way racists justify their bigotry. The opposite of being a racist is an anti-racist. Right, the opposite of being a rapist is being against rape.

Anyway, No, I don't believe in energetic stuff connected to "race." No, I don't need to see anyone to have opinions about their character and intelligence.

Okay. In your mind racism is bad, in mine it isn't. It just is. Yes, racists use racism to justify violence, exclusion etc. That doesn't make racism bad. It just shows how stupid those people are. Since I don't want to be the opposite of anything, I just wanna be, I take the middle stance in those two issues. I'm not against nor for anything. For me, everything is true at the same time. Truth is relative yet absolute. It was nice talking to you :)
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:52 am

Ian C. Kuzushi wrote:What the hell is Quigga rambling about?

Just flowers and rainbows and death :)
Quigga

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic