Pentagon UFO report

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Pentagon UFO report

Postby emptycloud on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:44 am

Greetings Earthlings,

I know an elderly lady who claims many years ago, to have witnessed, with a co-worker, a large black triangle craft flying through the sky in the English countryside

It is the only far out thing she has said to me, I believe she does not divulge it to many others. As a result I find the up coming Pentagon report exciting.

Why has the Pentagon chosen to support the UFO narrative now, curious..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... ar-AAKz4Ks

eyes to the skies

Richard
emptycloud

Re: Pentagon UFO report

Postby Doc Stier on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:42 am

Ok, so after 70+ years of US Govt misdirection, disinformation and denial of all unexplained UAP sightings, now we should simply accept and believe the conclusions of this report? Seriously? Hahaha! ::)
Last edited by Doc Stier on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:16 am

All the report says is that the observed objects are unidentified or unexplained. To disbelieve the report is to suggest that they know what the objects are, but aren't saying. The latter could certainly be true. But, that means that the objects could be aliens, or some highly advance human technology, or angels, demons, gods, or magicians.

Anyway, imo, the only sure thing is that, if they're aliens who can travel faster than light, through time, or through dimensions, we know they don't want to communicate with us via radio or tv or static pictures in hd. Until they attempt or succeed at communication, I won't believe they're aliens.

If they're aliens who could communicate, but don't, then I know they're not like us. Maybe, it's because we're "us," that they don't. Humans meeting a less advanced societies wouldn't leave it alone. Otoh, Hawkings thought we shouldn't advertise ourselves because our planet might be a tempting target. :) Though, I'd still argue that's projecting human attitudes on them.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby everything on Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:06 pm

the UAP don't seem to follow our laws of physics (like no sonic boom, no wings required for craft).

presumably in our reality, these craft, however advanced the tech, still need to follow these laws.

OTOH maybe in "another dimension" the laws are different .... and we spot a "shadow" or other artifact of the actual thing. :-\ :P :o

"the truth is out there" lol
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby emptycloud on Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:56 pm

Greeting Earthlings,

here is clip of the fighter pilot talking briefly of his encounter with Tic-Tac, interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPPNPKlIubI

eyes to the skies

Rich
emptycloud

Postby Steve James on Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Yep, maybe they're communicating with species having greater communication abilities. Dolphins, perhaps?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:01 am

My theory (based on recent archeological discovery) is, that our ancestors was designed as the biological robots,
but something went wrong
and we are independent thinkers (well, part of us :) ) with feelings,
Darwin theory is not quite right, as lot of others. We are sitting on the edge of knowledge where you know , that you don`t know... -bolt-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:33 am

If you gentlemen could please stare into this.

One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby emptycloud on Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:35 am

the science...sort of..maybe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1N4m3sm7Q

Rich
emptycloud

Postby Bill on Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:00 pm

Remember these words....

Klaatu Barada Nikto
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby everything on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:31 am

Kepler telescope or whatever it's called has found many "earth like" planets in a "habitable zone" orbiting a similar sized star with similar sized planet and tilted axis. evidence of possible water.

these are many to hundreds of light years away. we can only detect that there may be conditions for similar life (due to water and climate).

if the UAP are from aliens, that doesn't seem to jibe with our search (not finding much evidence). so if the UAP were extraterrestrial, we don't seem to have the tech to figure it out ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yeah dolphins maybe get the message.
Last edited by everything on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby cloudz on Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:47 am

don't know about the 'laws' of physics around some of this, but I'd presume if it is born from other intelligence.. it's just technologically beyond our comprehension.
though regardless, I do think the phenomenon is from an 'intelligence', other than our own. Just like the order of nature is a form of intelligence.

But yea, they are out there. As I heard Brian Cox quoted recently, given the huge amount of stars, galaxies and planets it would be against the 'laws' of probability if they were not.

Re. the triangular craft, I have some relations who swear blind in the eighties they witnessed it over the skies where they live - in North London.

nanu-nanu
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:24 pm

Yeah, there are billions of stars with planets that could possibly support intelligent "life" as we define it. But, that's also the thing. If the argument is that there are "so many" that they "must" exist, then the obvious question is "where are they?" Obviously, one can argue that the recorded ufo's are proof. But, are they all from the same intelligent civilization or from another one of the millions that should exist? How can only one advanced civilization exist?

It's true that, if there's a civilization capable of folding time and space to the point where "life" of any form we know could travel, then it's far beyond us technologically. So, most of our theories about them are just projections of our own imaginations based on what we know now. That's why early peoples who saw things they didn't understand called them beings, ... sometimes in chariots.

I'm always more curious about the way people imagine aliens, where they come from, what they look like, how many of them are in these tik-tacs and triangles. These make the best stories. The Dogon people have a great story about meeting aliens that is really old.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby everything on Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 pm

There is also the Rare Earth hypothesis to counter these ideas.

But if we assume the Universe is so large, there is another similar planet with similar life, it could be so far that the aliens, like us, cannot travel this far.

Further, “life” is a certain kind of carbon based life as far as we know.

But we don’t know much about the Universe. Maybe there are other kinds.

We don’t even know if we are in a simulation LOL
Last edited by everything on Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everything
Wuji

Postby emptycloud on Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:33 am

emptycloud

Next

Return to Off the Topic