The Friendly Skies: Fight or Flight?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

The Friendly Skies: Fight or Flight?

Postby Taste of Death on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:36 pm

"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Re: The Friendly Skies: Fight or Flight?

Postby Steve James on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Best bet is to depend on the passengers to beat 'em down. Air Marshals aren't allowed to intervene unless the flight is in danger. But, many of the air crew are older, and self defense training might not be enough. I like the idea of people on the flight saying STFU or we will sit you down.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:03 pm

It is getting brutal out there!
I saw at least 2 fotos of women duck taped by the mouth then their hands and lower body tied to the seat. A few even attacked the attendant because they told them to get a seat or put on your mask.

These people need to be bitch slapped back to their house and stay the 4rk at home. Just sayin ;D
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Giles on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am

I don't fly that often, and since the pandemic even less, but I always make sure that I take an aisle seat, never window or middle. Firstly this gives me a little more leg room out into the aisle (when no-one is passing by) because I have long legs. And secondly, if help should be needed...
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:31 pm

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby everything on Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:32 pm

"so we mmmmmm-mummified his ass"!!!! ;D

- not taught in the tai chi handbook, i guess. ??? :'( ::)
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby meeks on Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:48 pm

so it was ok to touch your coworkers breasts, but you had issue when he touched your tiddies...?
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Return to Off the Topic