Trigger warning. Peterson on covid

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Trigger warning. Peterson on covid

Postby emptycloud on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:15 pm

emptycloud

Re: Trigger warning. Peterson on covid

Postby yeniseri on Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:14 pm

I put on my shaman/witch doctor garb and I see the dark world and karma, its manifestation trys to tell us something but we refuse to acknowledge a reality and it will bite US in the cojones.
La naturaleza (nature) is tellus us somehting, sending messages but the worst will always tap us on the back because the trap will be set for more aggressive zoonotic diseases to bitch slap us and show US who the real enemies of knowledge are and we will pay, dearly!

P>S> We don't wear too many clothes!
Last edited by yeniseri on Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby greytowhite on Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:35 am

Angry Kermit seems like a better dressed version of the guy ranting in his truck with sunglasses on.
Practice Makes Progress
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:28 am

Trigger warning, I'm gonna troll some more

In other news, Peterson also doesn't believe in racism!

The funny thing about JP's laughable claims about vaccines being totalitarian is that vaccine mandates in their modern form were born out of transnational agreements by his beloved "West." Look it up. They are nothing new, he is just cashing in on alarmism and clicks. The suckers just eat it up. It's also completely transparent. There was never any threat of him going to jail or even being inconvenienced with his first reactionary conservative public stance on pronouns, so he could claim he was going to "take a stand." With the vaccine, he knows the truth, so he got it even though he didn't have to. So, which is it? Compulsory and totalitarian? Or (more obviously) just another topic for him to rake in the money with?

Jordan Peterson is truly the idiot's smart man. A pop philosopher for the internet age.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic