Getting rid of some books - anyone interested?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Getting rid of some books - anyone interested?

Postby WujiRob on Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:36 am

It's been a while for me on this forum (as well as practicing Xingyiquan). I've been collecting quite a few books back in the day (not necessarily reading...) and I think it's time to accept that these might be of more use to someone else. Still a bit painful, I must admit.

Preliminary list (I might add some more):

* Cheng Hsin T'ui Shou: The Art of Effortless Power - Peter Ralston
* Warriors of Stillness: Meditative Traditions in the Chinese Martial Arts - Vol 1: Qigong of the Center, Essence of Taijiquan - The Teachings of GrandMaster Cai Song Fang
* Di Guoyong on Xingyiquan - Vol I: Five Element Foundation
* Di Guoyong on Xingyiquan - Vol II:Form and Theory
* Di Guoyong on Xingyiquan - Vol III: Weapon and Partner Play
* Li Tianji's The Skill of Xingyiquan
* A Study of Taijiquan by Sun Lutang, Tim Cartmell
* The Xingyi Quan of the Chinese Army, Huang Bo Nien's Xingyi First and Weapon Instruction - Dennis Rovere with translation by Chow Hon Huen
* Old Frame Chen Family Taijiquan - Mark Chen
* Xing Yi Quan Xue: The Study of Form-Mind Boxing - Sun Lu Tang, Translated by Albert Liu, Compiled and Edited by Dan Miller

I put these on the "Dutch Ebay" (http://www.marktplaats.nl) as well, but I figured there might be more interest from people on this forum.

Please note that I'm based in Europe (The Netherlands, specifically), so shipping costs is something to consider. I'll be happy to check what those would amount to (typically depends on the weight).
Also, please feel free to reach out to me via PM, since this may not be too interesting of a discussion topic (but please feel free to keep this transparent if you prefer).

Hopefully this is not in violation of forum rules.
WujiRob
Mingjing

Re: Getting rid of some books - anyone interested?

Postby WujiRob on Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:20 am

Update: All gone.
WujiRob
Mingjing

Return to Off the Topic