Qing Gong

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Qing Gong

Postby origami_itto on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:36 pm

Not being a peasant subsistence farmer I'm afraid I'm not just set up for it. The neighbors have already called the cops about my dog barking I'm sure they'd just love the sound of my daily annoy-a-calf fitness routine.
Besides I don't think it's legal here, you can keep chickens but I think they sort of top out a bit before you get that leaping to the second floor strength.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:49 pm

Didn't mean to offend or attack :-) Dogs are cool, I like most of them. Kettlebells filled with water could make a substitute. Besides, once I jump even close to 10 ft in my luxury apartment I'll have cracked my skull open on the ceiling :D :D :D
Last edited by Quigga on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:51 pm

Also, F-word your neighbours for calling the cops. Be careful they don't try any poison or razorblade food traps.
Quigga

Postby origami_itto on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:55 pm

Quigga wrote:Didn't mean to offend or attack :-) Dogs are cool, I like most of them. Kettlebells filled with water could make a substitute. Besides, once I jump even close to 10 ft in my luxury apartment I'll have cracked my skull open on the ceiling :D :D :D

No offense taken or attack perceived
Free Tai Chi Classes
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:57 pm

Quigga wrote:Also, F-word your neighbours for calling the cops. Be careful they don't try any poison or razorblade food traps.

Seriously. We got a letter from the cops suggesting we cut out her voice box or put an electro shock collar on her.

My response has been to get another dog.
Free Tai Chi Classes
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:44 pm

I'd like to strap those cops on a wooden plank or table, put the shock collar on them and then tickle their feet. Cutting out a dog's voice box? Those specific cops seem to be bastards. Yet I once had a very old neighbor who liked to watch TV quite loud, the wall separating us was quite thin. It drove me nuts. In German law it's stated that children can't produce noise that qualifies for filing a noise complaint. Maybe something similar should be implemented for pets and livestock? But I can already see the crazy lady with 10 parrots in her apartment :x
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:48 pm

I believe Qing Gong is based on floating and rising, not sinking and rooting :-) Leaving out lightness is just as bad an error as completely collapsing your chest in an attempt to sink Qi into Dantian.....
Quigga

Postby everything on Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:28 pm

I know not Qing Gong but still wow
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:47 pm

Truly a work of beauty :-)

For Qing Gong to work, the yogic locks (root lock, stomach vacuum, throat lock) and correctly linking the body - not to force a structure, but to create connection - are important. There's a whole lot of stuff I want to try out and document :-)
Quigga

Postby wayne hansen on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:18 pm

Crane Deer And Turtle
The start of true Noi Gung
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby everything on Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:49 pm

NVM neigong.

Track is where it’s at.

/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:51 pm

Or maybe you should just stretch. Good for the fascia.
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:07 am

I'll gladly stretch those ladies out in various ways :-)

No sexualized thoughts arising, while still having an erection - it's said that then cultivating Jing starts.

Crane Deer Turtle

I learned various exercises that correspond to these animals. They only make sense once you add the locks.

Crane needs one stable leg or stake to stand on

Deer (and other horizontally living animals) need to have tonified abdominal fascia so their organs don't just slosh around

Turtle's back is always strong, stretched, protected even when relaxed. The half circle is used to elongate the back side.

However, don't engage these locks all of the time or you'll fuck yourself up :-) Train the tissue so the connection becomes stronger, but don't hold onto that connection, let it arise naturally and from relaxation. You fall back to the level of your training, they say.

When looking at dantians, storing is the wrong term IMO. I like accumulating better, or rather increasing the volume of a body of fluid, while simultaneously increasing the flow of that liquid in terms of volume and speed. You don't fill and then lock the containers. It's more of... installing better pumps (or gradually training them) and increasing the total amount of fluid in the connected reservoirs.

As for trying to squeeze energy out via contracting specific muscles... Just connect other people to your flow and then move. Don't worry about squeezing.
Quigga

Postby wayne hansen on Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:50 am

Crane deer and turtle are the 3 locks
No fancy stances just the tai chi opening stance
They are preparing for genital weight lifting
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:05 am

Didn't mean to imply you need fancy stances :-) Never tried iron crotch Training. Except for squeezing root lock so hard that testes travel up into the pelvis, multiple dry orgasms and just yanking on my D to see where the stretch travels inside. Maybe I'll start some kind of regimen again.
Quigga

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic