Microdosing to recover from brain injury (David Meikle)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Microdosing to recover from brain injury (David Meikle)

Postby Quigga on Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:28 pm

Thanks for sharing :-)

Meeks, your smile sure is projecting happiness and infecting other people with it :-D

Glad to see you're back in the saddle, so to say.

Reading Tom's signature -
I once tried making goulash with beer
It was a 0,33 Becks for a small pot
Way too much
Ever tried eating meat that tastes bitter?
Can't recommend it at all - or maybe add just a little bit next time
Either way, wine has much broader cooking applications and is a better metaphor for blood / Qi than beer
Taste is made up out of setting, preference, biological cravings, biographical influences and memories, climate, eating alone or together, texture, agreeableness to one's stomach and cultural norms

Flesh and bitter just don't work together when cooking

Just a small rant :-) Moving from a destabilizing Fire purifying illuminating revealing shedding leaving behind letting go Phase, bitter -- to a stabilized Earth resulting stacking linking accepting substance gathering Phase, sweet - never easy
Quigga

Postby Dmitri on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:17 am

Thanks for sharing that, David (and Tom)!
What s story...
Last edited by Dmitri on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby everything on Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:42 am

if i have a brain injury, how will i remember or be sharp enough to figure out how to get these mushrooms?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby meeks on Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:41 am

everything wrote:if i have a brain injury, how will i remember or be sharp enough to figure out how to get these mushrooms?

That's such a deep and profound question. Reminiscent of "what is the sound of 1 hand clapping?" ;D
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby everything on Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:13 pm

meeks wrote:
everything wrote:if i have a brain injury, how will i remember or be sharp enough to figure out how to get these mushrooms?

That's such a deep and profound question. Reminiscent of "what is the sound of 1 hand clapping?" ;D

Is Mr Meikle the same as "meeks"? First off, don't mean to make light of your situation at all. Second, really sorry those crashes and TBIs happened to you. But genuine questions if you're willing to answer. Sorry I haven't watched all of the videos so maybe you did already ... some other (executive function?) part of your brain could recognize this part of your brain (having trouble with math, no longer able to write software) needed help. You sought out and found help. Then able to write software again. If you were having trouble with math, the other parts of seeking the solutions, understanding the protocol, how to obtain, trying it, etc., --- that part of your brain just somehow (luckily) worked fine or fine enough while the "repairs" happened over time? This is an incredible story of recovery.

I had a colleague who was a software tester fall off his skateboard with no helmet. After that, he couldn't do the same work. I'm really not sure how well his brain is working in this field now. I don't know him well enough to reach out and send him your video.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic