Megan Fox Blood Ritual Hollywood

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Megan Fox Blood Ritual Hollywood

Postby Quigga on Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:59 am

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/27/entertai ... index.html

This was the last drop of affirmation I needed

Anyone up for a new golden age?
Quigga

Re: Megan Fox Blood Ritual Hollywood

Postby Quigga on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:07 pm

The human being is a catalyst for the evolution of the universe at large

There are different forces

The Universal Evolutionary Force, accessed by cultivating Yin Yang Earth Heaven to a certain point

You can take all of this very literally as all confusion has been cleared

A nice way to develop Yang is to let go of the mind and body in all directions, making sure to direct the relaxed intention - yes just simply intention - to at least all 6 directions. Preferably an infinite expanding sphere filled with white empty light.
Big bang my boys

A nice way to develop Yin is to allow the letting go intention inside of the body from all directions. It's complete darkness, black fluid filled place. The deepest rest you can get while still returning to consciousness.

Or you can go Yang. All up high, flying with dragons and angels. Can become destabilizing quickly though.

The clue is to let energy flow out the hands to the universe at large. Excess energy that is. As there are ministers and archangels and other stuff out there that know far better to do with our surplus than we. They will direct it accordingly and in line with our deeds as a species.

Yin is just all down, or rather can be. An addition.
Too much of this and you won't get shit done nor kick major ass reliably

You can think of the energy flow at large in a human as a vortex, a whirlpool that connects all kinds of sources and flows

Actually there is only this one major force
All others are derived from it

Some argue for a Creative Force that brought forth our existence

Yet that implies a division. It's not a continuous situation. It's a: there wasn't, then there was.

So there is only the eternal flow
Always a process
The serpent bites it's tail
Where does circular flow start and where does it end
Quigga

Postby everything on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:15 pm

in one theory of what was before the Big Bang,

there was the "initial singularity" that contained all the energy and spacetime. so "energy" and "time" and "space" did not exist before that. there was "no time" and "no space".
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:20 pm

You pass through various gates
Experiences through cultivation, meditation
And be judge for how you respond
The quality of your character determines the amount of access you're granted
With strict surveillance.

No matter how much you may lament it, the karma that shapes your fate is just in it's consequences
That goes for past lives too
Do not underestimate neither the severity of my warning nor the true strike it has been imbued with.
By smiths that watch us carefully and have engineered perfect living conditions for us to grow over countlesss millennial

Also shit can fuck yourself up so just don't over do it okay. I'm worried about you as a person because you can really invite great unnecessary suffering in your life if you do this wrong

And you may also call me a shithead, but just let me try to point you to mysteries of our universe. Not that my version of it is important, but that we have a sense of wonder, of fantasy inside of us. Please don't ever let that die. Or feel free to explore it. It's okay to be a kid again sometimes.
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:22 pm

I hate to say it and am open to all critique and insult I may get as a result, but a scientific theory can't replace subjective perceived and felt experience

When I meant humans are catalysts

I mean that if we strengthen our humanity as a species, much more juice will flow

The right solutions will naturally follow from that
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:24 pm

Everything I wasn't talking to you specifically in terms of a virtual user name
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:28 pm

How can something apparently empty contain all potential

Depending on how you read individual singularity, that is an interesting meditation on it's own

Thanks
Quigga

Postby everything on Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:37 pm

Quigga wrote:Everything I wasn't talking to you specifically in terms of a virtual user name

Sorry for the confusing username
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:38 pm

Quigga wrote:How can something apparently empty contain all potential

Depending on how you read individual singularity, that is an interesting meditation on it's own

Thanks

It’s not that different from

Taiji arises from Wuji

It seems to me
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:50 pm

An alternate theory

Essentially says it’s a cycle

Big Bang to Big Crunch
Big Open to Big Close

Beginning an eternity ago and
Continuing for an eternity

In a sense we are One in that
The 10,000 things
Came from Wuji and
Will return to Wuji
Forever

Macrocosmic Orbit doesn’t sound so weird
Last edited by everything on Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:58 am

I mean you said it all when mentioning going from Wuji to Taiji

Me so duh sometimes
Quigga

Postby everything on Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:46 am

sorry to over-elaborate.

where physics meets meta-physics is entertaining to me as it all seems "Taoist" to me.

it doesn't matter if wuji -> taiji -> 10,000 things.
or if it's some cycle where it expands out, then back to wuji (or "negative 10,000"???), then expands again.
(apparently the math of the distant "high energy physics" is super difficult, and the data only "goes back so far" toward the known beginning of this current expansion, but some say the math points more to the cyclical theory).

it makes the "microcosm" cycle of "energy" as one human seem like "you are the universe", "you are universal". it makes a lot of sense, lol. same with "macrocosmic"...
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:04 am

You have nothing to be sorry for

I wasn't sarcastic, I always use /s lately for clarity

Text isn't always the best medium to communicate
Quigga

Postby Quigga on Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:05 am

Actually I was trying to be light hearted :D Something I practice more
Quigga

Postby Dmitri on Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Quigga wrote:The human being is a catalyst for the evolution of the universe at large

That's the sort of delusional, arrogant thought process that creates religions and motivates some of our progress as a species... It's quite natural, but that doesn't make it any less delusional or arrogant.

As a counterpoint, I postulate that humans aren't any more "special" (other than in their own self-important little minds) on the universal scale than apes, fish, grass, viruses, or dirt. Or anything else, for that matter.

Everything is one; there is only change.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic