Hunger stones

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Hunger stones

Postby greytowhite on Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:48 am

Yeah there aren't any good solutions because our local government doesn't even talk about it. The Feds had to step in because the 7 states on the Colorado weren't coming to agreement. It's something I keep talking to people about. Where you going to move when we're out of water? Where?
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:58 am

Going to have to move near Great Lakes, New England, some of SE or Florida (the water there is yuck, though) if you want to move within lower 48 US
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:59 am

I have no idea how to do local politics or make tech solutions, but hoping to learn.

I do know some local politicians and municipal engineer types so will try to find out more.
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby greytowhite on Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:04 pm

everything wrote:Going to have to move near Great Lakes, New England, some of SE or Florida (the water there is yuck, though) if you want to move within lower 48 US

I have been looking at the area east of St. Louis. We'll probably be going to Seattle area first because of my girlfriend's job.
greytowhite
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:32 pm

Seattle area has exceptional natural beauty (as long as you don't mind the rain/mist and the high cost of living) and seems to be in an area with long-term plentiful water / no mega-drought. :-)
everything
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic