A funny thing happened this morning.

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

A funny thing happened this morning.

Postby origami_itto on Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:58 am

So this morning, it's the first morning my wife and I have had alone in the house for over two we
I slept naked, got up naked, and made my coffee naked, because dammit I like to be naked and it is very comfortable in Florida in the autumn.

One of the dogs started going off in the back yard, just barking like crazy. The neighbors have already complained to the cops a couple times about the noise and they've threatened us with a fine.

I call her inside, tell her to shush, she doesn't listen. So I run out into the back yard, stark naked, to herd her back into the house.

From the lot next door, where they are building a new house, I hear "Uh... sir?"

Three of the crew are peeking over the fence staring at my full glory.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Yeah uh blahblahblahblahblah so we're going to have to cut your power off in about an hour for about an hour," he replies, completely unfazed.

"Oh, well... I guess that's okay."

"Great, we'll let you know before we cut it so you're prepared."

"Oh... uh... okay... thanks?"

And then I walked back inside.

I'm very comfortable with nudity. Met my second wife at a clothing optional camping event, my favorite hangout is a nude beach about an hour south of here, but I don't expect most people to be so smooth about encountering it unexpectedly. I even got a "Sir".
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Re: A funny thing happened this morning.

Postby everything on Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:07 am

Lol he has seen it all

#FloridaMan
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic