UFOs ?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

UFOs ?

Postby Bill on Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:25 pm

Jacques has always been my favorite ufo researcher. He hasn't done much lately but he is always thoughtful.
Last edited by Bill on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: UFOs ?

Postby Steve James on Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:23 am

I thought this was going to be about the UFO's we've been shooting down recently. I agree with him that it'd be much more interesting if et's were more than our typical Spielberg ideas about them. I also agree that ideas about aliens make them "real" to the extent that they affect the way people think and what some do. If aliens deliberately want this result (affecting our consciousness), it means they're like us. So, imo, it's more likely that we create them.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:27 am

I think that the latest ufos are going to turn out to be just some odd balloons we were unable to id properly. Most people seem to be stuck in the ufo equals aliens so I thought I would expose our group to a little different way of looking at the subject.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:57 am

it looks like may be wrong about it being just more balloons. Check out what Sen Kennedy had to say after his last briefing on the subject.

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:12 am

There's still not been any official confirmation of what the first one was. Among the more recent ones, some were just balloons with no equipment. It's more than likely, however, that we're detecting more because we're recalibrating our sensors to detect smaller, slow moving objects. The PRC has also reported balloons in their air space. But, c'mon the US surveils China and China surveils us. At best, this is a question of method. Balloons fly with the wind.

Afa ol' JK, he was probably joking, but there's no way he's going to try to give anyone confidence. Some people will probably believe him, especially those who believe in the lizard people. Though, they might be Skrulls.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:39 am

I mean... Balloons? I wasn't read into anything but my last job was running a research network for security engineers, aka hackers for hire to the government.

We don't need balloons to see whatever we like in China.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:04 pm

Steve James
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic