(dietary) supplements

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: (dietary) supplements

Postby everything on Tue May 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Dmitri wrote:I'm walking a fine line between quality and convenience :)

based only the comments from the two of you, def thinking of walking this line (maybe it'll be weekly, not daily) as well.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Thu May 11, 2023 9:36 am

Once a week sounds doable
Quigga

Postby everything on Thu May 11, 2023 6:16 pm

Yeah thinking the same
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby vadaga on Mon May 15, 2023 1:54 am

Cordyceps, some mixed multivitamin, coenzyme Q10, and a pint of spirulina water are my normal ones. Expensive wee indeed.

I also drink a spoonful of cod liver oil per day six less-sunny months of the year but skip it when the sun comes out (the Norwegians say have it in months ending in 'r' so from 'September' to 'Februar') , and eat a fair bit of mackerel and anchovies, which is to say (edited to omega 3, not omega 10 lol) omega-3 rich oily fish all year round.
Last edited by vadaga on Fri May 19, 2023 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Postby everything on Tue May 16, 2023 5:47 pm

interesting, never heard of omega-10. also the 'r' months is a nice way to think about that season I hadn't heard of, either.
everything
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic