"But her emails" Trump is sunk.

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: "But her emails" Trump is sunk.

Postby Steve James on Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:19 am

Nothing wrong with country that affects you...good to know...

I'm not elite, but I'm glad you're happy for me. I only have enough. which is more than some can say. I'm just not one of those who's argument is that the country is going down the drain because ... Trump. We had Trump; it didn't get better. Afa the pandemic, he was the one who said it'd go away. And, it happened on his watch; so, he's stuck with it. There were people here who said it wasn't a big deal. Meh, it's just hypocrisy. The country shut down under Trump; then Trump congratulated himself for getting the vaccine. Now, on the campaign trail, he blasts De Sanctimonious for shutting down Florida and issuing the vaccine. We can argue, but if Trump took the vaccine, I'll give it a try.

Yeah, people can call the country a Banana Republic, then go on to threaten politicians, rivals, judges, law enforcement, teachers in order to justify taking over. Hey, just take anything trump says about people who worked for him who disagree with some of the things he's done. Anyway, people can be loyal, and sometimes they'll have to be. The GOP is saying that all the candidates have to sign a loyalty pledge that they'll support the nominee. That's an insult. :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Re: "But her emails" Trump is sunk.

Postby vadaga on Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:44 am

Today's the day everybody. Will Trump actually get arrested?
善人和气一团
vadaga
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic