Boron

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Boron

Postby D_Glenn on Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:37 am

So I started supplementing Boron. Just 3mg a day. I use Sodium Tetraborate but in the studies I’ve seen Calcium Fructoborate also works, but you might want to break the capsules and mix with a little water for the full effect.

The first day my dreams were so vivid and lucid it was crazy. Boron clears fluoride out from your pineal gland which helps decalcify it, and more melatonin gets out.

And my aging stiff joints were significantly better and not as hard to get out of bed.

They found the transporter of Boron in mammals called NaBC1 and it’s what signals cells to grow. Say without Boron it’s only the sodium aspect that is signaling say 50% growth, but when it has Boron cell growth almost doubles, while Tumorigenic cell growth is depressed. They’re looking into low dose Boron to help in breast cancer treatment and prostate.

But when Boron is increased these inverse. Healthy cell growth gradually goes back below the 50%, while Tumorigenic cell growth keeps increasing. So between 3-9mg of Boron is the sweet spot.

NaBC1 is produced in our Salivary glands and kidneys. So I swirl it around in my mouth and let it bind with the transporter. The rest will mix with hydrochoric acid in your stomach and form Boric acid, some Boron will make it past the stomach. Boric Acid has some uses in your body but a lot of it will just be excreted. I don’t know what happens to just the boron, but it will end up somewhere and even bind with NaBC1 in the kidneys.

It’s great stuff. I think the melatonin stuff will really be beneficial to the members who are into meditation.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/cc.4.1.1394

D_Glenn
Great Old One

Re: Boron

Postby D_Glenn on Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:25 pm

One part moves, every part moves; One part stops, every part stops.

YSB Internal Chinese Martial Arts Youtube
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:37 pm

D_Glenn wrote: Boron clears fluoride out from your pineal gland which helps decalcify it, and more melatonin gets out.

You wouldn't happen to have any evidence for these claims, would ya?
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby D_Glenn on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:21 pm

Fluoride calcification of the pineal gland https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3417/10/8/2885

Boron reduces fluoride toxicity https://borates.today/boron-reduces-fluoride-toxicity/

The public only has limited access to studies. And I couldn’t even get to one that I wanted to link.

Last edited by D_Glenn on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:07 am

That's a lot to sort through it's like a meta analysis of hundreds of studies. No way to tell the quality of that research without a massive amount of effort I'm not prepared to expend.

How about the research that proves fluoride causes calcufication
Something proving calcufication causes any symptoms
Something demonstrating a reduction in calculations after following this protocol

As far as I'm aware no such data exists. The buffalo study just showed that boron was antagonistic to fluoride absorption, not' decalcifying the pineal gland.
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:31 am

I'm not sure there will be concrete evidence. It'll come down to whether or not someone perceives any benefit, and it has no negative side effects. If someone has a specific problem, then trying boron might be worth a try.

I like the green-lipped mussel products, and so far my knees seem to like them.:)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:59 am

Steve James wrote:I'm not sure there will be concrete evidence. It'll come down to whether or not someone perceives any benefit, and it has no negative side effects. If someone has a specific problem, then trying boron might be worth a try.

I like the green-lipped mussel products, and so far my knees seem to like them.:)

Ultimately, the body does the healing, so the "placebo effect" is good medicine if it works.

I'm just skeptical of the chain of poorly supported claims that leads to the marketing of this product.

But then I've been having tremendous results with my aura cleansing bracelets, I can get you a pair of ba gua bands to try for only $35, but for the full effect you'll also need all five element stone bracelets at $10 a pop, but I'll throw in a manifestation wristlet with your power word, zodiac, and birthstone for no charge at all.
Free Tai Chi Classes |
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|
Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:12 am

Don't forget that Joe Rogan has some Alpha Brain tablets he wants to sell you for only $$$$$$ - all scientifically tested (in tests he paid for).
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby D_Glenn on Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:37 am

Alpha GPC has been around forever. Actually all the nooptropics are played out and you can probably order them really cheap. Actually there’s a faculty that will make you capsules with pretty much anything you want in them and you design your custom label and then you can resell them. You could make your own version of Joe’s and market them for $5 less.

I’m paying about 0.0006 cents a day for 3mg supplement of Boron.

I just read one about using NaBC1 in stem cell replacement because it’s better at keeping them alive and growing than the other processes that are currently in use.

Anecdotal- My dreams are still getting more vivid and even lucid. I used to practice lucid dreaming but that requires a whole ritual and chore before going to bed. And that was at the age of 18. Starting to have lucid dreams at age 49 without doing anything, is more than a placebo effect in my opinion. In the past month I wrote a song in my dreams. Made a movie. Lol

One part moves, every part moves; One part stops, every part stops.

YSB Internal Chinese Martial Arts Youtube
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Postby D_Glenn on Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:30 am

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6017004/

Here’s another one I found.

Detoxing fluoride is the least interesting benefit. It’s actually somewhat annoying because of the herxheimer effect, and you find yourself needing to eliminate or cut down on fluoride coming into your body. Like cheap tea. Tea coming out of china has 6.8 ppm. I had to throw away my toothpaste because it was making me ill. I’ve been drinking spring water for years (0.4-0.7 ppm) but I want to get away from that and start filtering my own. But I’m still doing research on that.

The testosterone increase, lowering estradiol and general cellular growth is the reason I’m taking it. The craziness of my dreams is the thing that’s holding me back. I’m basically titrating up to 9 mg to get the testosterone benefits but I’m estimating it will be another two months or so until I can.

Last edited by D_Glenn on Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Postby D_Glenn on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:08 am

Alpha GPC, Citicolene, nicotine, etc all increase Acetylcholine. Nicotine is actually an Acetylcholine reuptake inhibitor, so it works instantly.
But I think that our bodies need to regulate the levels on their own. Influencing it through exogenous sources can be detrimental. Food sources of Choline should be the only thing you need.
Studies on people with chronic deep depression that’s unresponsive to normal treatments are found to have too high of a level of Acetylcholine in their body caused by an inherited condition.

That said, I believe that it’s the thing responsible for one of the Five Shens - Yi (intent). But this is increased endogenously, in the CIMA, combined with increasing the networks in which it travels (it’s found within the Primovascular system).

Last edited by D_Glenn on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic