Man uses gun for backscratcher and shoots himself

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Man uses gun for backscratcher and shoots himself

Postby Michael on Fri May 23, 2008 5:20 pm

On a related note, another accidental discharge in Dallas:

Naked mom argues with son, accidentally shoots finger

03:28 PM CDT on Friday, May 23, 2008
By KIMBERLY DURNAN / The Dallas Morning News

A 73-year-old Fort Worth woman shot her finger after arguing with her son because she had been walking around the house naked, police said.

Fort Worth police were called to a house in the 5600 block of De Cory Road around 1:30 a.m. Friday when they found Bertha McElroy with a bullet wound in her left index finger, according to a police report.

Ms. McElroy was taken to John Peter Smith hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

Police said that Ms. McElroy told them she had gotten into an argument with her son Keith McElroy, 53 because she had been walking around the house in the nude.

Ms. McElroy told police that after the argument her son walked outside and slammed the door. She then went into the bedroom to load the gun when she shot her finger.

Police said they unloaded the gun and gave it to Mr. McElroy.

Tina Robinson, Ms. McElroy's daughter, said the shooting was an accident and that her mother was not nude. "There was no argument at all," she said.

Ms. Robinson said her mother often kept a gun at her bedside and was reaching for it when the accident occurred.

"My mom is a good Christian woman, an upstanding citizen and church member for many, many years," Ms. Robinson said.
Michael

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Sat May 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Some people are too inbred to be allowed anywhere near ammunition.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Ben on Sat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm

You guys crack me up. ;D
Never confuse movement with action.
-Ernest Hemingway
Ben
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Sun May 25, 2008 8:22 am

Everytime I read the title of this thread, I read "Buttscratcher"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSaYYlz7AA
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Previous

Return to Off the Topic