zoo hatches plan to rehab potty mouthed parrots

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

zoo hatches plan to rehab potty mouthed parrots

Postby everything on Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:53 pm

A British wildlife park has hatched a new plan to rehabilitate its potty-mouthed parrots after they unleashed a tide of expletives.

Back in 2020, five foul-mouthed African gray parrots, donated to Lincolnshire Wildlife Park in eastern England, were isolated from the flock in an attempt to improve their language.

But, from Tuesday, the team is adopting a different, riskier approach of integrating three newly donated, cuss-happy birds – named Eric, Captain and Sheila – alongside the original five miscreants into the flock.

“When we came to move them, the language that came out of their carrying boxes was phenomenal, really bad. Not normal swear words, these were proper expletives,” the park’s chief executive, Steve Nichols, told CNN.

“We’ve put eight really, really offensive, swearing parrots with 92 non-swearing ones,” he said.

If the new strategy works, the eight parrots could learn “all the nice noises like microwaves and vehicles reversing” that the other parrots in the flock favor, Nichols added. But if the other 92 instead pick up the expletives, “it’s going to turn into some adult aviary.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/british ... 02665.html
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: zoo hatches plan to rehab potty mouthed parrots

Postby Reggie on Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 pm

An elderly lady was having a huge problem with a female parrot she had acquired.
The parrot cussed and blurted out sexually suggestive phrases constantly.
When friends would visit for tea the parrot would say things like -
Looking for a good time? Come on and screw me boys
The lady was embarrassed. She went to visit her parish priest.........
Father please help me - my parrot says the most sexually suggestive things and I can't control it.
The priest smiled and said......
Sister - you have come to the right place, we happen to have 2 male parrots here
that constantly pray and repeat the rosary. I suggest you leave your parrot with them and they
will change her behavior.
The lady was relieved greatly and went to fetch her parrot. The parrot was placed in the cage with the two pious birds who were repeating their prayers. Immediately she called out -
You two looking for a good time? Come on and screw me boys
One of the males looked at the other and croaked out.......
Clive - Our prayers have been answered
Reggie
Santi

Re: zoo hatches plan to rehab potty mouthed parrots

Postby everything on Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:06 pm

Best First Post Award
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic