Earwax removal

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Earwax removal

Postby Bill on Fri May 30, 2008 9:18 am

O.K. This morning I did the shower washing into the ear and it seemed to work well. Afterwards I used a q-tip to see if any wax left and it was clean.
I'm going to make this my method for a while and see how it works long term.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

Anyone mention commercial earwax removal kits? There's one called Debrox I think. It's easy to slip with a q-tip or any poker/gouger and poke your eardrum.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

That green smiley reminds me of one of my cats.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Fri May 30, 2008 11:42 am

nready wrote:
Interloper wrote:Darth,
When I was in India, I was sitting in a park in New Delhi and saw a professional earwax remover making his rounds. He politely went up to people relaxing in the park, brandished the tools of his trade - sticks and scoops of various shapes - stated his price and went to work whenever someone accepted his services. It's a living.
Now that would bother the hell out of me, someone else digging in my ear. So that said, what other types of profession do they have that I don't ever want to have to say leave me along please now. I mean don't want to sound rude, but heck it sounds like it calls for just that.

India is a nation of service providers it seems. Because there are so many people, and not enough jobs, people do whatever they can to make a livelihood. Folks get used to having people offer to carry their bags, do personal grooming chores on them in public and the like.There are a lot of niches like earwax cleaner. I think the man was also offering to trim nose hairs for an extra rupee. ;)
Last edited by Interloper on Fri May 30, 2008 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Fri May 30, 2008 11:59 am

Interloper wrote:
nready wrote:
Interloper wrote:Darth,
When I was in India, I was sitting in a park in New Delhi and saw a professional earwax remover making his rounds. He politely went up to people relaxing in the park, brandished the tools of his trade - sticks and scoops of various shapes - stated his price and went to work whenever someone accepted his services. It's a living.
Now that would bother the hell out of me, someone else digging in my ear. So that said, what other types of profession do they have that I don't ever want to have to say leave me along please now. I mean don't want to sound rude, but heck it sounds like it calls for just that.

India is a nation of service providers it seems. Because there are so many people, and not enough jobs, people do whatever they can to make a livelihood. Folks get used to having people offer to carry their bags, do personal grooming chores on them in public and the like.There are a lot of niches like earwax cleaner. I think the man was also offering to trim nose hairs for an extra rupee. ;)

Hehehe! This may be the future in the rest of the world.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri May 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Joe L. wrote:Nothing feels better than cleaning out a waxed up ear, and in fact, I think I shall do so before bed.

most guys simply masterbate... :-\
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Joe L. on Fri May 30, 2008 3:40 pm

meeks wrote:
Joe L. wrote:Nothing feels better than cleaning out a waxed up ear, and in fact, I think I shall do so before bed.

most guys simply masterbate... :-\

I don't know what it is about my body, but masturbation wakes me up and gives me energy for hours. So the ear thing relaxes me, so I guess you gotta do what you can. Your welcome for too much information.
"The harder you train, the harder it is to surrender"
Joe L.
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Fri May 30, 2008 3:55 pm

this thread just gets better and better.
;D
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby bigphatwong on Fri May 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Here, this ought to do the trick...

NOBODY gets near Yung when Tanaka's around. That's for shit sure.
bigphatwong
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic