anyone watch Kenny vs Spenney?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

anyone watch Kenny vs Spenney?

Postby meeks on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:24 pm

I saw it for the first time on TV the other night. Kenny and his roommate Spencer (Spenney) had a bet about who could go the longest without speaking (reality TV show). they were allowed to communicate any way the wanted though. Kenny used a text to speech software on his laptop and carried his laptop like a cigarrette girl in a bar. Spenney used a whiteboard he carried. they could make noises too.

So each one is trying to knock the other one out of the competition in any way possible. Spenney goes to 'the spy store' and gets a recording device in case Kenny talks in his sleep. He makes a lot of murmuring, and in fact takes the recording to a forensic audio analyst but there's not enough to confirm 'he spoke'. Meanwhile, Kenny makes a date with Spenney's hot cousin, trying to upset him to the point of getting yelled at. She comes over and he's all trying to get it on with her. He takes her up to his room, parading her past Spenney's room so he can see her. He comes out and starts frantically scribbling on his white board "what the hell?!@?" etc... Kenny's responding with text to speech audio on his computer which was funny as hell with comments like "we're deeply in love" or "cuz your mom wasn't available"... hahaha.

So they go to Kenny's room and he shuts the door. he's trying to get it on with her and she's keeping him at a mild distance. Meanwhile SPenney's also got a listening 'satellite'...those directional satellite dishes with audio headphones for listening in over long distances. He sneaks up the stairs to stand outside Kenny's closed door and listen to what's going on. Now Kenny's had a few glasses of wine trying to loosen the cousin up. He gets real close now and goes in for a smooch. She says "this'll be weird...my cousins home". Kenny whispers "please...?" and Spenny busts in with his listening dish and audio..."I WIIIIIINNNN!!"
thought it was funny as hell watching the whole antics of those 2 ...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Re: anyone watch Kenny vs Spenney?

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm

yeah, they're fun for a while...after about episode 20...you may have had enough. :p
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 pm

more quality television programming, eh?
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:51 pm

meeks wrote:He gets real close now and goes in for a smooch. She says "this'll be weird...my cousins home".

I don't know the show, but isn't it strange that she was concerned about her cousin being home and not all the cameras that must have been all over the place? Of course the families on both sides of the main characters are watching, probably including her parents. So, how much is a reality show real?;)
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

well, maybe she said "this is too weird" and looked at the camera...

in any case it felt great to laugh out loud for a change
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Return to Off the Topic