Sin of Omission

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Sin of Omission

Postby Buddy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:18 am

It was pointed out to me recently (quite correctly) that I had endorsed one of my students over others. Let me publicly correct this.

Leo Velasquez and Marcus Opalenick have both absorbed the most of what I have to teach. I fully endorse them in their efforts to continue in what we've started here in the north east.. Both are teachers in their own rights and fully qualified to be so.

Marcus continues his studies in Taiwan with our teacher learning more than I know. That is as it should be. Every teacher worth his/her salt should want his students to surpass him. One day Marcus will return and we hope he will share with us all he's learned.

Leo has a class in Boston on Sunday evenings. I'll leave it to him if he wants to promote it further.
I highly recommend both these guys.
Buddy
Great Old One

Re: Sin of Omission

Postby Walter Joyce on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:03 am

I'm not sure who the student you may have endorsed was, but for the record, I do not consider myself one of your students. I studied with you but as we have discussed privately I consider you a kung fu brother or cousin.

I only mention this because you posted that you showed me the way but I did the work. You were good at showing the way, I'm just not sure if I've done enough work, and I find that viewpoint as what keeps me still working.
The more one sweats during times of peace the less one bleeds during times of war.

Ideology offers human beings the illusion of dignity and morals while making it easier to part with them.
Walter Joyce
Great Old One

Postby Buddy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 am

I was referring to Keith. I consider you an acquaintance.
Last edited by Buddy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 am

20 Hail Marys!
Bär
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic