Question: Why hasn't McCain chosen His Veep?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Question: Why hasn't McCain chosen His Veep?

Postby Michael on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:35 pm

There was a single prosecution in Ohio following the 2004 election that satisfies the requirement. In addition to that, and despite lack of other criminal convictions and the absurdity of the Supreme Court interference in 2000, the hard evidence of election fraud is completely overwhelming, and I don't mean circumstantial evidence like exit polls, which are sufficient, BTW.

Anyway, you can see my attitude is fairly cynical on the topic.
Michael

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 pm

TJ, Still didn't see it on the main page. I'll take your word that I'm missing since you provided the link. I also have to presume it's real.

But this:
"No need to try and make it personal, Buddy. Just accept that you got caught not bothering to check the source and move on.

Or you could just go back and change all your posts so it looks like you were right if that makes you feel better."

is only your latest way of "making it personal". I checked, didn't see it. The fact that you impugn my character by suggesting I would change my posts is an insult. I don't have a problem being wrong. I do have a problem with assholes like you and your passive aggressive bullshit. Stay on the subject and stop resorting to this sophomoric behavior.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 pm

We might find we agree more than disagree on this one Michael. I have no love for either major party.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Oh yeah!
Michael

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Buddy wrote:TJ, Still didn't see it on the main page. I'll take your word that I'm missing since you provided the link. I also have to presume it's real.

But this:
"No need to try and make it personal, Buddy. Just accept that you got caught not bothering to check the source and move on.

Or you could just go back and change all your posts so it looks like you were right if that makes you feel better."

is only your latest way of "making it personal". I checked, didn't see it. The fact that you impugn my character by suggesting I would change my posts is an insult.

Well, I only mentioned that because you had just done it on the post quoted. I'd call it more of an observation than a suggestion.

I honestly don't know what you're missing about the whole thing.

A group of dittoheads is still insisting that Barack Obama is refusing to release his birth certificate.

An image of his birth certificate is being served from a subdomain owned and managed by his campaign, and on every page served from that subdomain, there is a tag at the bottom that says "PAID FOR BY BARACK FOR AMERICA", if you do a search for barackobama.com, you'll see in the metadata a mention of my.barackobama.com. I don't know what "IT" is that you're failing to see, but there is plenty to see in just that which would be a clear indication that this is an official release of the requested information.

And as far as your attempt to play victim to my malicious attacks: "At least pretend intelligence." Seems like a pretty clear throwing of the gauntlet, and a rather sophomoric action in its own right.

This could be yet another manifestation of that self-protection algorithm you don't believe in, maybe.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Buddy on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:46 am

"I honestly don't know what you're missing about the whole thing."

Of course you do, that's why you continue in this vein.

"A group of dittoheads is still insisting that Barack Obama is refusing to release his birth certificate."

You'll have to site your source. I just googled "obaba's birth certificate" and could only find reference to it being published. Nothing about anyone still insisting anything.

""An image of his birth certificate is being served from a subdomain owned and managed by his campaign, and on every page served from that subdomain, there is a tag at the bottom that says "PAID FOR BY BARACK FOR AMERICA", if you do a search for barackobama.com, you'll see in the metadata a mention of my.barackobama.com. I don't know what "IT" is that you're "failing to see, but there is plenty to see in just that which would be a clear indication that this is an official release of the requested information."

Why are you repeating yourself? I said I saw your link. I have no idea what metadata is. Beyond that I didn't see a mention on the home page. Just deal with that reality.

"And as far as your attempt to play victim to my malicious attacks: "At least pretend intelligence." Seems like a pretty clear throwing of the gauntlet, and a rather sophomoric action in its own right."

That's the difference between real aggression and passive aggression. But fair enough, although I wouldn't think to actually accuse of the nonsense you suggested of me. I think you're nothing but a zealot, but I'm fine with that. I'd like to see you recognize it, but I'm sure you see it as being fair and balanced.

"This could be yet another manifestation of that self-protection algorithm you don't believe in, maybe."

More passive aggressive bullshit. Could be I just don't like you.
Last edited by Buddy on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Buddy wrote:"I honestly don't know what you're missing about the whole thing."

Of course you do, that's why you continue in this vein.

Still mystified.

"A group of dittoheads is still insisting that Barack Obama is refusing to release his birth certificate."

You'll have to site your source. I just googled "obaba's birth certificate" and could only find reference to it being published. Nothing about anyone still insisting anything.

Perhaps they stopped, then.

""An image of his birth certificate is being served from a subdomain owned and managed by his campaign, and on every page served from that subdomain, there is a tag at the bottom that says "PAID FOR BY BARACK FOR AMERICA", if you do a search for barackobama.com, you'll see in the metadata a mention of my.barackobama.com. I don't know what "IT" is that you're "failing to see, but there is plenty to see in just that which would be a clear indication that this is an official release of the requested information."

Why are you repeating yourself? I said I saw your link. I have no idea what metadata is. Beyond that I didn't see a mention on the home page. Just deal with that reality.

As I mentioned, it's on the right hand side about halfway down. A distinct page element with a login/register for my.barackobama.com button. Perception is about as close to reality as we can ever come, but to insist that your inability to see something as plain as the nose on the sphinx in some way reflects my own reality is a bit misguided.
"And as far as your attempt to play victim to my malicious attacks: "At least pretend intelligence." Seems like a pretty clear throwing of the gauntlet, and a rather sophomoric action in its own right."

That's the difference between real aggression and passive aggression. But fair enough, although I wouldn't think to actually accuse of the nonsense you suggested of me. I think you're nothing but a zealot, but I'm fine with that. I'd like to see you recognize it, but I'm sure you see it as being fair and balanced.

Lol. I'm no zealot, but I believe in Obama as the best possible president for the United States this time around. Under another set of circumstances, I might possibly back a republican, or even a libertarian. But under these, Obama is the best choice, by my reckoning. As far as fair and balanced, these decisions are made based on rhetoric and record. Had it not been for evidence about McCains character that has been made blatantly obvious these last 6 or so years, I'd stand for him, but sadly, he's failed that test.

"This could be yet another manifestation of that self-protection algorithm you don't believe in, maybe."

More passive aggressive bullshit. Could be I just don't like you.

Not at all, no agression whatever in that, but your inability to see facts clearly is pretty much what that study you don't believe in is all about. The fact that you don't like me makes me want to cry in my corn flakes, but you shouldn't let personal feelings get in the way of the truth.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 am

when Barack wins is when it gets real interesting. :)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby MikeC on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:when Barack wins is when it gets real interesting. :)

I wouldn't hold yer breath...jus sayin.
MikeC

Postby Buddy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Clearly you love the sound of your own voice. I'm not interested in debating a zealot and I'm not interested in conversing with someone who needs to call non-believers "sheep." You can't hold to a civil discourse, you're oblivion to your passive aggressiveness, your self supposed a priori understanding of others inner beliefs (typical of your sort) make you pointless. That you hold to someone else's pet pop psycho-babble theory and balk when someone finds it hogwash, is only further indication of your one sided self important shtick. I'm done, opine at your will about your understanding of my inner state. I'll smile knowingly at your folly and only be amused.
I'm done.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby Buddy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:13 pm

DRR,
I still don't think he has a prayer. But we differ. IF Obama wins, I will mourn our country's future, but I will publicly admit I was wrong. IF Obama wins, it will be the will of the people of a proud democratic republic who gave voice to their wants by accessing their right to VOTE. And while I will disagree vociferously with their decision, I will rejoice in the process that allowed them to disagree with my opinion.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 am

Buddy wrote:Clearly you love the sound of your own voice. I'm not interested in debating a zealot and I'm not interested in conversing with someone who needs to call non-believers "sheep." You can't hold to a civil discourse, you're oblivion to your passive aggressiveness, your self supposed a priori understanding of others inner beliefs (typical of your sort) make you pointless. That you hold to someone else's pet pop psycho-babble theory and balk when someone finds it hogwash, is only further indication of your one sided self important shtick. I'm done, opine at your will about your understanding of my inner state. I'll smile knowingly at your folly and only be amused.
I'm done.

You are as opaque as a lead crystal brandy snifter, and as classy as the used condom being put into service as a cap to keep the Mad Dog 20/20 sparkling fresh for hours. Were it not for the incessant whining, you could possibly pass as a man of substance, but I doubt it would hold for long.

In all sincerity, the schotoma is fascinating, and I learn something new with every post you submit. I urge you to continue to spread your vile insults and slander under the guise of civil discourse and enlightened thought. I'll be here, cackling madly as I stroke my pretty kitty kat.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic