Question: Why hasn't McCain chosen His Veep?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Question: Why hasn't McCain chosen His Veep?

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:58 am

"panama canal zone is definitely not USA."

But the military base he was born on is.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:38 am

indeed.

I understand that Hawaii is a State as well.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby steelincotton on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 am

Another lie generated by the wingnuts... Here's Obama's birth certificate. Geesh, when do these republicans ever talk about an issue that actually matter to the average working middle/lower class American?? Sad, but this is all they got... Fear and smear.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Please. I still don't think there's anything to this, but NO major news outlet can get this but this stooge does? At least pretend intelligence.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Buddy wrote:Please. I still don't think there's anything to this, but NO major news outlet can get this but this stooge does? At least pretend intelligence.

That's because this stooge works for Barack Obama and, apparently, major news outlets don't know how to use google.

Hint: That image is being served from Barackobama.com

It's just another example of how some people simply repeat blatant lies until their sheep-like followers, who want to believe it, take it to heart and start spreading it as fact.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Really? I just did a cursory look and it's certainly not prominent. It's just another example of people falling for blatant hype until their sheep-followers take it to heart and start spreading it as fact.... Sounds just as stupid when I write it.

Let's face it you are the blind follower here, I plug no one but just bring possible issues to light. I have no dog in this two man race. Obama could could shout Goddamn America! from some pulpit and you be bowing down and whimpering like a pup.
Last edited by Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Not prominent as in the fact that it's being served from his official domain?

Not prominent as in PAID FOR BY BARACK FOR AMERICA is on the bottom of the page?

Or not prominent as in you just assumed someone scrabbled it together with photoshop because that's what Rush Limbaugh would do?
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Not prominent like not being able to find it.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Buddy wrote:Really? I just did a cursory look and it's certainly not prominent. It's just another example of people falling for blatant hype until their sheep-followers take it to heart and start spreading it as fact.... Sounds just as stupid when I write it.

Let's face it you are the blind follower here, I plug no one but just bring possible issues to light. I have no dog in this two man race. Obama could could shout Goddamn America! from some pulpit and you be bowing down and whimpering like a pup.

No need to try and make it personal, Buddy. Just accept that you got caught not bothering to check the source and move on.

Or you could just go back and change all your posts so it looks like you were right if that makes you feel better.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Buddy wrote:Not prominent like not being able to find it.

it's being served from my.barackobama.com ....

In order to find something, you have to look.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Buddy, your faith in the law being enforced in regard to Presidential election matters is much greater than mine.
Michael

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:24 pm

I looked, didn't find it.

Michael,
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Buddy, my bad. I was referring to this post and didn't get to the next page where you and TJ were dealing with it, otherwise I wouldn't have posted again on the same issue.

Buddy wrote:But if he is not a "natural born" American citizen, he would unable to be president. That's the law, end of story.

Because of all the election fraud during Presidential and Congressional elections in the past 8 years, I have little faith that any written law about elections, even a prominent one in the Constitution, would be followed fairly or uniformly.
Michael

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Buddy wrote:I looked, didn't find it.

Maybe I can help, what is it you're trying to find, precisely? And where are you looking?

The page is being served from his official domain, from his official supporter tools subdomain, actually, and each page is tagged as being paid for by his campaign.

What more do you need to prove that it's coming from the man himself, or one of his underlings?

You could check this page: http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/ ... mearshome/

It actually shows the [email protected] address, and asks that supporters send in smears they may hear so that they can debunk them.

Or if you doubt that it's part of the campaign, you can just go to his homepage http://www.barackobama.com/index.php and you'll see the link to my.barackobama.com there on the right hand side about halfway down.
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby Buddy on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:32 pm

"Because of all the election fraud during Presidential and Congressional elections in the past 8 years, I have little faith that any written law about elections, even a prominent one in the Constitution, would be followed fairly or uniformly."

I get your point. But since there have been no laws proven broken, we say should alleged fraud. Otherwise we try to legitimize opinions.
Buddy
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic