John McCain - The Fool on the Hill

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

John McCain - The Fool on the Hill

Postby steelincotton on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 am

This really does show McShame, McSame, McBush for the angry old man he really is. Just another neo-con bully who wants to keep spending 12 BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH IN IRAQ (for a lie), instead of investing in our OWN country. What a schmuck!

steelincotton
Huajing

Re: John McCain - The Fool on the Hill

Postby Chris Fleming on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:52 pm

What I don't get about this guy is that he actually went to war. Most of the neo-cons didn't (read: dodged) and therefore acted like going to Iraq would be easy, and as we all know, they really had no idea, because they never walked the walk. But McCain did. He ought to know better. I wonder why he's such a war monger.
Chris Fleming

Postby Mike Strong on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:07 am

"John McCain is such a war monger", ...

... I wonder why you are such an idiot.

Congratulations, you are hereby - IGNORED.
Last edited by Mike Strong on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mike Strong

Postby steelincotton on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:13 am

Chris Fleming wrote:What I don't get about this guy is that he actually went to war. Most of the neo-cons didn't (read: dodged) and therefore acted like going to Iraq would be easy, and as we all know, they really had no idea, because they never walked the walk. But McCain did. He ought to know better. I wonder why he's such a war monger.

Hi Chris, just ignore M Strong, he hasn't had his cafe-latte yet. ;D

The truth is, from what I read about McShame is that he went on over EIGHTEEN BOMBING MISSIONS in Vietnam!!! Eighteen missions!! I wonder how many innocent women and children he killed? McCain is no hero, he's a killer. He's a follower, but he certainly is no hero. The reason why he is such a neo-con war mongerer is he didn't get his fill of KILLS when he was in Nam - his killing career ended earlier than he wanted when he was shot down, and "supposedly" tortured - although he was getting regular medical treatment (and special treatment) once they found out who he was, but i digress......... He's aching to get into Iran now, he sees more opportunity for "nation-building" and "bringing democracy" to the middle-east - I just call it murdering and killing women and children for profit though, it's more truthful that way. :'(
Last edited by steelincotton on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Return to Off the Topic