McCain the LIAR! (in his own words)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

McCain the LIAR! (in his own words)

Postby steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 am

Listen to McShame lie his way through this campaign. Notice his little nervous laugh tick that he exhibits. He usually laughs like that when he knows he has to lie again..... Pathetic man.

steelincotton
Huajing

Re: McCain the LIAR! (in his own words)

Postby MikeC on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 am

Whaddya mean, he's a good Democrat right!
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 am

MikeC wrote:Whaddya mean, he's a good Democrat right!

No way, he's no democrat - he's just another neo-con right wingnut mascarding in sheeps clothing (or shall I say, hiding behind the empty and misleading slogan "The Maverick!" ;D

For starters McBush is the opposite of everything below:

Uphold Roe vs Wade
Elect more liberal/moderate leaning judges to the supreme court
Rollback the tax breaks for big business and stop subsidizing OIL corporations (lord knows they don't need it)
Get us out of Iraq ASAP or SOONER - stop saber rattling with Iran
Expire the anti-American Patriot Act
Implement a health care system that works for every American (McBush wants to take away employer (and government) health benefits so each person can buy their own individually - what planet does this man come from lol)
Solidify and secure Social Security, Medicare, Ederly Housing, and Welfare
Clean up the corruption in Washington (especially the morally bankrupt Justice Dept/Atty General's office)
Last edited by steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby MikeC on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:12 am

Either way Derek, you better get used to him...;)
MikeC

Postby steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 am

Well, I can only hope you're wrong sir. For all of our sakes.

From the beginning I wanted Dennis Kucinich, but that dog aint huntin, so all I've got left is the "audacity to hope." ;)

BTW, who the heck is Derek?
Last edited by steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby Dmitri on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:28 am

How can the same person want Kucinich and yet promote Obama? Fascinating.

I guess "points of attraction" are very different for different people, in each case.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:34 am

Kucinich was the MOST liberal democrat running in the primary. Once he was gone, the second MOST liberal is OBAMA. The choice is clear if one is a liberal, is it not?
Last edited by steelincotton on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelincotton
Huajing

Postby MikeC on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 am

steelincotton wrote:Well, I can only hope you're wrong sir. For all of our sakes.

From the beginning I wanted Dennis Kuccinich, but that dog aint huntin, so all I've got left is the "audacity to hope." ;)

BTW, who the heck is Derek?

Sorry, guess I had the wrong guy. My bad.
MikeC

Postby MikeC on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:49 am

steelincotton wrote:Kucinich was the MOST liberal democrat running in the primary. Once he was gone, the second MOST liberal is OBAMA. The choice is clear if one is a liberal, is it not?

Funny story. Reminds me of a local guy not too far from me in Woodstock, NY. Name escapes me but he announced on a local radio station he was running for president, okay ::) . Anyway, they asked him about what he would do about the deficit and he said that he would make all kids starting at around age 5 or so - whatever money they get they would be required to put a % of it aside towards taxes. It was some insanely draconian taxation idea and I didn't even think he was serious. Now I don't know if he was serious or not but I think a Commie like that would make even Hillary blush.

Mike
MikeC

Postby Wuyizidi on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 am

Awesome video:

Wuyizidi
勤学,苦练, 慎思, 明辨。
心与境寂,道随悟深。

http://internalmartialart.wordpress.com/
Wuyizidi
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic