the nintendo Wi & AR-15 story (as requested by Juz)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

the nintendo Wi & AR-15 story (as requested by Juz)

Postby ninepalace on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 pm

my buddy Micky was playing his Wi. i think he was bowling as a matter of fact.

his other budy called "the one hit wonder" or "one pump chump" because of his ability to knock people out with one punch or satisfy himself very quickly w/ women was sitting on the couch about 8 feet behind him.

Micky's AR-15 sat in his lap.

for some reason the one hit wonder decided to pull the trigger.

the weapon fired one round which hit Micky in the back of his calf and left a tenis ball size exit wound out the front. the bullet disintegrated. he fell to the ground and started gushing blood. an 8x8 section of carpet was eventually removed from the house.

this took place in bellevue, washington so the bellevue gastapo arrived in about 10 seconds, about 20 cars deep.

Micky very nearly lost his leg. the bones were basically pulverized so he was bed-ridden for a long time.
ninepalace

Re: the nintendo Wi & AR-15 story (as requested by Juz)

Postby Dmitri on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:39 pm

Wow.

Why in the hell would anyone have a loaded AR-15 with safety off in the house?! :o :-/ :-X
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 pm

That's fucked up. I do hope that One Pump Chump is going to reflect on gun safety for a few years behind bars. That guy sounds like a careless asshole.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby xingyijuan on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:55 pm

If the good guy also had a gun, this never would have happened.
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:58 pm

xingyijuan wrote:If the good guy also had a gun, this never would have happened.

;D

Actually, I was thinking about this: this kind of thing would be extremely rare in places where gun control is tighter. If you have to go through hoops to get your permit you don't want to risk it by doing idiot things or letting idiots handling your gun. Usually you also get a good course on gun safety.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby ninepalace on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Darthwing Teorist wrote:Actually, I was thinking about this: this kind of thing would be extremely rare in places where gun control is tighter. If you have to go through hoops to get your permit you don't want to risk it by doing idiot things or letting idiots handling your gun. Usually you also get a good course on gun safety.

great idea. e.g. you would need a specific permit for an assault rife like the AR-15 and it would be illegal to let someone touch the weapon who was not also permitted.

btw, darthwing, the "one hit wonder" said "i thought i was holding your airsoft gun". a bullshit excuse.

he didn't get charged w/ anything. but Micky got about 70 grand from the wonder's mom's homeowner's insurance policy. weird, eh? i wouldn't have thought that possible considering it wasn't at the guy's house. but the insurance company settled right to the max of the policy, no problemo.
ninepalace

Postby xingyijuan on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:14 pm

Certification should always be a prerequisite for owning something that is designed to take life.
"Power cannot exist without movement"Yang Hai

* Nammies: Comprehension not required.
xingyijuan
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Luckily he did not have an automatic rifle or that the idiot did not aim elsewhere.

I do hope that your friend Micky's recovery has gone well.
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby ninepalace on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Darthwing Teorist wrote:
I do hope that your friend Micky's recovery has gone well.

it was a long road. i told him we were discussing this online and he sent me a pic of the exit wound that was taken about 20min after he was shot.

it is very gruesome. i said it was the size of a tennis ball. but that's how big his scar is. the exit wound is pretty much the entire surface of the front part of the calf. very disgusting.

micky was always a big gun fan. this has changed his opinion about guns. he says "i learned my lesson."

and i think it was a cheap lesson. he used to let his friend keep his HK .40cal handgun and didn't take it back even though that guy started to develop a very heavy cocaine habit. this guy was eventually arrested cuz his neighbors saw him roaming around w/ his gun looking very paranoid.

imagine if some idiot knocked on the wrong door in the apt complex or something like that. the guy was literally looking for people hiding behind his tv.
ninepalace

Postby kreese on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:28 am

Great company you keep.
"Ignore the comments, people will bitch about anything." - Ian
kreese
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic