Trump Will be President

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Trump Will be President

Postby Mr_Wood on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:40 pm

He's fair though, everyone would get an equal amount of blueberries in every muffin ;D
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Yep, fair enough that some will believe.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:49 pm

The only way that'd happen would be if Donald resigned in humiliation. It could happen, but Pence wouldn't even be able to consider simply taking the nomination. Romney would be a better choice, imo. But, the problem is that mail-in ballots some have already be cast. Voting ballots would have to be changed in all the states, starting now. And, then there's the obvious question of vetting a VP. Moreover, Trump's most ardent supporters would simply write his name in on their ballots.

Anyway, it was fun listening to Michelle Bachman explain how the release of the video was orchestrated by Clinton. If it was, then what's the problem? Sure, it turns the attention away from all her faults (and Bill's). But, how does that change what was said on the tape? And I thought that the Trump campaign was encouraging the leaking of private conversations. In any case, if Hillary's responsible, I bet that DJT must admit now that she's brilliant ... or not, probably not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbH9eEDgO2c
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Mr_Wood wrote:what do you chaps make of De Niro chiming in ?

Spewing out insults and saying you want to punch someone is pretty lazy, call it trumpish. De Niro could get into the news if he wanted to and I'd love to see him apply his directing skill from The Good Shepherd (2006), or his role preparation skill into an effective monologue against Trump.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Pence was pretty much putting on a gaslighting seminar in the VP debate.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:39 pm

I thought Trump was a tax code genius.

Trump Tax Attorney: 'He Didn't Understand the Code'

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el ... de-n660111
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Michael wrote:Pence was pretty much putting on a gaslighting seminar in the VP debate.

Yeah, he pretty much denied everything Trump stands for when challenged by Caine.

I posted that meme because some Republicans are asking Trump to step down.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqXkvBtbNsk

According to Alinsky, the main job of the organizer is to bait an opponent into reacting.
“The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”

yep,,,looks a like he fell for it.... :-\
Last edited by windwalker on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:44 am

And it wasn't even by a former KGB officer. Too easy. He'd be dangerous if he were smart enough to read Suntzi.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:47 am

乱而取之
"Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

卑而驕之
If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:51 pm

windwalker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqXkvBtbNsk

I watched until about 5.30 after he gave his opinion on what was recorded of Trump's conversation with Billy Bush and he says it's basically loser talk of a couple of guys trying to out-alpha each other.

Trump says he kisses women without waiting and grabs their pussy and I think this is literal, especially in context of sexual assault allegations that came out in the past year. He's talking about sexual assault, it seems like that's his thing, and that's why it's so outrageous and shouldn't be dismissed as a private conversation of locker room talk.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm

He's talking about sexual assault.

Yep, locker room talk from men like him. But, I love the evangelicals now saying that he should be forgiven because boys will be boys. Yep, I love it. Funny how Bill Clinton wasn't and hasn't been forgiven. And, I think that all the women who are saying that it's acceptable are ready to have their pussies groped. I'm sure, btw, that no matter what happens, the Donald will open his own sperm bank.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:02 pm

I am sure it was two alpha males trying to out due each other much like when he was on Howard Stern but also think this is the kind of person Trump is and why so many have never taken him seriously. I just can't figure out how anyone ever did.

In the Frontline episode his former classmates say that Playboy shaped Trump's view of women in military school but unlike his classmates he never matured past that view of women.

The funniest though is that Trump is saying this happened 11 years ago which is an eternity yet just a week ago he was discussing what Bill did twenty years ago.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby KEND on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Pence is smoother but, if it is possible, could be worse than trump,
KEND
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That