Fuck You [fill in blank]

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Fuck You [fill in blank]

Postby Michael on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks, Doc. Sounds perfect!
Michael

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:18 am

Happy to be of assistance, as always! Hahaha! :D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby wuwei sifu on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:33 am

Michael wrote:I hang out on a social media site and kill time in the chatroom. I changed my pic recently to something less fat looking, so I'm told, had no idea the previous pick was a turn off, and suddenly they started working on me. They are boring as hell and quite selfish in bed. Just not worth the trouble, as is true of anything readily available in mainland China, from food to gong fu, lol.

sorry to hear that. you're gonna have to find a dude in the know who knows where to find the naughty gurls that are both hot and stimulating too. try to do that without hitting on the wrong woman though lol . alway recon them 1st. whenever possible. ata least that way we might see u again. ;D
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Postby wuwei sifu on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:35 am

Doc Stier wrote:Michael: I suggest that you hammer a new ten penny nail into the Extra Point: Yin Tang (The Hall of Impression), located on the glabella at the midpoint between the medial termination of the eyebrows. This will permanently resolve all your problems! Alternatively, you should consider getting a good checkup from the neck up! ;)

just to tag along Sifu Stiers post. use the K.I.S.S. accupoint daily, this therapy works long term if you can do it. 8-)
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Postby grzegorz on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:15 pm

Dish stopped carrying FOX news, just another reason to get Dish.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:48 pm

wuwei sifu wrote:
Doc Stier wrote:Michael: I suggest that you hammer a new ten penny nail into the Extra Point: Yin Tang (The Hall of Impression), located on the glabella at the midpoint between the medial termination of the eyebrows. This will permanently resolve all your problems! Alternatively, you should consider getting a good checkup from the neck up! ;)

just to tag along Sifu Stiers post. use the K.I.S.S. accupoint daily, this therapy works long term if you can do it. 8-)

If I can find a ten penny nail capable of penetrating the required bone mass in order to "de qi" my yintang, then I think the best treatment would be a through-needle technique all the way to the Jade Pillow, unless of course Doc sees any medical contraindications. Otherwise, I suspect this just might provide long-term relief from my symptoms. :o :P
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:51 pm

wuwei sifu wrote:
Michael wrote:I hang out on a social media site and kill time in the chatroom. I changed my pic recently to something less fat looking, so I'm told, had no idea the previous pick was a turn off, and suddenly they started working on me. They are boring as hell and quite selfish in bed. Just not worth the trouble, as is true of anything readily available in mainland China, from food to gong fu, lol.

sorry to hear that. you're gonna have to find a dude in the know who knows where to find the naughty gurls that are both hot and stimulating too. try to do that without hitting on the wrong woman though lol . alway recon them 1st. whenever possible. ata least that way we might see u again. ;D

I just broke up with a gweilo GF with whom I saw a lot of potential and it somehow made me aggravated by these youthful ONS/NSA offers. Pretty sure the above mentioned through-needle's gonna be the best remedy, lol.
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:52 pm

grzegorz wrote:Dish stopped carrying FOX news, just another reason to get Dish.

So FUCK YOU, Fox "news"! ;)
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Michael wrote:

Yeah, any news network that sees being on a reality show as a qualification for being a news journalist is something I don't need to see.

Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm

lol brilliant analysis Greg. That pretty much sums up media in America period.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Dajenarit wrote:lol brilliant analysis Greg. That pretty much sums up media in America period.

Yeah, I don't FOX, MSNBC or CNN except to get a rare headline.

As you were saying about Cent it's obvious that someone doesn't want us discussing the real issues. Like the presidential elections it's allaabout hair.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Azer on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 pm

A mate posted this on FB:

https://vine.co/v/O3tHpn5Dm6H/

Longer clip:

Shooting a tear gas canister point blank in a young woman's face. I'd love to spend some quality time with that coward.
"All around, dude, try to imagine cold, cause the van is kinda hot, wrap the rat in tacky coat" - Duke Duke
Azer
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:23 am

grzegorz wrote:
Michael wrote:

Yeah, any news network that sees being on a reality show as a qualification for being a news journalist is something I don't need to see.

from lips of the Katy Tong it was easy to swallow :)
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:46 pm

...labels :P
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 am

:D ...but nice one
Joyful Fruits of the Live