Fuck You [fill in blank]

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Fuck You [fill in blank]

Postby meeks on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Interloper wrote:
meeks wrote:
Tom wrote:Image

"yea, bitches.. look at the chick I'm with... and you can keep dating the soap in the shower.."

Not that it matters, really, but that's a female chimpanzee.

The girl on the right? Come on Interloper... don't be a hater.... ;)
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Doc Stier on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Hahaha! Details...details. ;)
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby vehu on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm

this ocean will not be grasped...
vehu
Huajing

Postby Alexatron on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 am

Fuck the fucking fucktard fucked up fuckers that keep saying fuck! Don't say fuck - its a cunt of a word!
A boast is a gift to the enemy
- Chiun, Master of Sinanju
Alexatron
Anjing

Postby vehu on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 pm

carl wrote:
CHILD MOON wrote:THE child's wonder
At the old moon
Comes back nightly.
She points her finger
To the far silent yellow thing
Shining through the branches
Filtering on the leaves a golden sand,
Crying with her little tongue, "See the moon!"
And in her bed fading to sleep
With babblings of the moon on her little mouth.

this ocean will not be grasped...
vehu
Huajing

Postby fuga on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Fuck you big fish in the small pond.
fuga
Great Old One

Postby wuwei sifu on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:11 pm

DANG i guess i'll have to list a few FU's of my own. brb oven timer means the yard bird is down. have to flash heat the rice w/asian/african style cabbage.

F YOU LIST
1. CAREER POLITICIANS
2. SHEEPLE for being so hard to reach
3. police officers that are corrupt/use excessive force
4. parents that don't prep their children for a world like ours so they can do better than we did
5. pastors/preachers for lying/bullshitting your congregation on the regular
6. Oncologist for giving false hope to many of your patients while you kill them faster and head straight
to the bank
7. musicians who exploit and harm their own people wit the lyrics that they write, and often live .
8. BANKERS
9. THE CHEMICAL COMPANIES
10. THE PHARMACEUTICAL Co.'s

I MIGHT BE ADDING TO THIS LIST BUT THOSE ARE MAJOR OFFENDERS
Last edited by wuwei sifu on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Postby Michael on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Fuck you CAPS LOCK!!!
Michael

Postby wuwei sifu on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 am

Michael wrote:Fuck you CAPS LOCK!!!

is it just me or am i the only one who wishes the caps lock feature could read our minds. maybe have caps lock software for those who type too poorly/quickly and allow us to program how i caps lock is used.

or maybe a fuck you to folks who act like capitals are such a big deal, that they have nightmares or just can't have a nice day if they see caps. So sad how those same sheep didn't make a big deal over caps a few years ago, and now they want to have a freaking baby over the shit. :o

Also a hearty fuck you to folks who change their thoughts/actions just to be like everyone else or keep up with the joneses. :'(

fuck you to those that start shit on purpose with you, and then try to flip the script acting like you started shit with them.

Fuck you to asshole drivers. they hit your car & it's their fault. when you speak to them they seem apologetic & even admit to being wrong; but when the cop arrives they say it was your fault and flat out lie. lol >:(

fuck you too all the companies who apply planned obsolescence in their products & to the sheeple that continue to pay for such products thus keeping that company in business. Can someone say Sony ? :o
when you misinterpret my words please don't blame me for that; or act like i said what you changed based on a faulty interpretation instead of taking my words as written ! (I know, this is the internet, but that doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth)
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:16 am

FUCK YOU BORING YCG!

So these young Chinese girls, who are hot for white boys, constantly chat me up online and I'm not interested, I'm just online out of boredom and they only make it worse.
Michael

Postby wuwei sifu on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:45 am

Michael wrote:FUCK YOU BORING YCG!

So these young Chinese girls, who are hot for white boys, constantly chat me up online and I'm not interested, I'm just online out of boredom and they only make it worse.

so how do they find you online exactly, when u go online how do they know your onine at all. why aren't you interested in YCG's ? ;D ???
wuwei sifu
Huajing

Postby Michael on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:17 am

I hang out on a social media site and kill time in the chatroom. I changed my pic recently to something less fat looking, so I'm told, had no idea the previous pick was a turn off, and suddenly they started working on me. They are boring as hell and quite selfish in bed. Just not worth the trouble, as is true of anything readily available in mainland China, from food to gong fu, lol.
Michael

Postby Doc Stier on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:18 am

Michael: I am stunned by your impossibly high standards and self-sabotaging personal choices. I guess we can't all be smart! LOL :D
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:05 am

Doc, which acupuncture point should I stimulate for the smartness jing to start circulating a little more thoroughly?
Michael

Postby Doc Stier on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:02 am

Michael: I suggest that you hammer a new ten penny nail into the Extra Point: Yin Tang (The Hall of Impression), located on the glabella at the midpoint between the medial termination of the eyebrows. This will permanently resolve all your problems! Alternatively, you should consider getting a good checkup from the neck up! ;)

Last edited by Doc Stier on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Stier
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That