Muslim Intolerance

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Muslim Intolerance

Postby Ron Panunto on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 am

So the governor of the Punjab region of Pakistan is murdered by his own friggin bodyguard for speaking on behalf of a woman who is going to be executed for making some remark about Mohammad. The murderer now has his own website and 500 Muslim "scholars" have come out in support of what he did and support for the death penalty for insulting friggin Mohammad. So WTF is wrong with these people?
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Re: Muslim Intolerance

Postby RobP2 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:47 am

@@@
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 am

Ron Panunto wrote:So the governor of the Punjab region of Pakistan is murdered by his own friggin bodyguard for speaking on behalf of a woman who is going to be executed for making some remark about Mohammad. The murderer now has his own website and 500 Muslim "scholars" have come out in support of what he did and support for the death penalty for insulting friggin Mohammad. So WTF is wrong with these people?

The goverenr of Punab was a Muslim.. thousands of people came out to pay their respects today including members of my family your argument falls flat on it's face, you fucking bigoted cunt... on his funeral day.. just fuck off back to your inbred racist cesspool..
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 am

Old Testament references and comparisons in 3.......2......1......
Chris Fleming

Postby Dmitri on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am

Extremist nuts are found in all religions. Just ask these guys, for example.
Last edited by Dmitri on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Ron, and the rest.

Let's give this shit a rest.
In the end we all wind up looking like idiots because we are speaking to things we have only heard of or read somewhere.
There is good and evil in the world. It is not reliant on religion or anything other than people.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Ron Panunto on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm

yusuf wrote:
Ron Panunto wrote:So the governor of the Punjab region of Pakistan is murdered by his own friggin bodyguard for speaking on behalf of a woman who is going to be executed for making some remark about Mohammad. The murderer now has his own website and 500 Muslim "scholars" have come out in support of what he did and support for the death penalty for insulting friggin Mohammad. So WTF is wrong with these people?

The goverenr of Punab was a Muslim.. thousands of people came out to pay their respects today including members of my family your argument falls flat on it's face, you fucking bigoted cunt... on his funeral day.. just fuck off back to your inbred racist cesspool..

So why is there so much national/religious support for what he did?
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:Ron, and the rest.

Let's give this shit a rest.
In the end we all wind up looking like idiots because we are speaking to things we have only heard of or read somewhere.
There is good and evil in the world. It is not reliant on religion or anything other than people.

Shut up, you pagan idealist hippie bum. ;D
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Ron Panunto wrote:
yusuf wrote:

So why is there so much national/religious support for what he did?

what are you talking about.. a few hundred fucking priests start spouting the usual bullshit, because the wahabi money is paying them to.. and you come on here saying muslim intolerance .. what fucking planet are you on.. thousands of muslims came out in defiance of this.. you come here and spek of 500.. i've had friends killed in bomb blasts at mosques an your ilk tar all muslims as being terrorists and intolerant

again fuck off you cunt, if you don;t respect the dead at least let those of who have a direct interest in the matter a day or two or solace...
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Ron Panunto on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Well, it's of word-wide interest since the Pakistani government appears to be close to collapse and whoever takes over has the Bomb.
Ron Panunto
Wuji

Postby xxxxx on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 pm

to the pit
xxxxx
Global Moderator

Postby nianfong on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

makes me want to add that politics and religion subforum here... I think I'll do it this weekend.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby I-mon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

oh hell yeah that subforum's going to be the best thing on the internet I can't wait! fuck all you assholes! racist-homophobic-commie-liberal scumbags the whole lot of yaz! yeah fuck yooz that's right! come down to australia i'll show you what's up, unless you're TOO SCARED, keyboard warriors omgroflmaokbye
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby beegs on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

sure aint cool havin to listen to this from your apt window

beegs
Great Old One

Postby everything on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

where are those pics of orthodox tires?

someone post one or I'll invite you to open mat, then post another pic of Scarlett johansson on an Internet forum, you commie fascist fox news npr taichee mma hippies
Last edited by everything on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Next

Return to Been There Done That