Muslim tolerance

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Muslim tolerance

Postby Teazer on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/3216.aspx

<<Egypt Muslims to act as "human shields" at Coptic Christmas Eve mass

“Although 2011 started tragically, I feel it will be a year of eagerly anticipated change, where Egyptians will stand against sectarianism and unite as one,” Father Rafaeil Sarwat of the Mar-Mina church told Ahram Online. The Coptic priest was commenting on the now widespread call by Muslim intellectuals and activists upon Egyptian Muslims at large to flock to Coptic churches across the country to attend Coptic Christmas Eve mass, to show solidarity with the nation's Coptic minority, but also to serve as "human shields" against possible attacks by Islamist militants.">>

(FYI, the Coptic calendar has Christmas falling on Jan 7th.)
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Re: Muslim tolerance

Postby qiphlow on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm

this thread is refreshing.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby bailewen on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Click here for my Baji Leitai clip.
www.xiangwuhui.com

p.s. the name is pronounced "buy le when"
bailewen
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks for that Omar, great write-up (as usual w/cracked.com)...

Thomas Jefferson, for example, taught himself Arabic using his own copy of the Quran and hosted the first White House Iftar during Ramadan.

Wow, live and learn... -bow- 8-)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Methods on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Yes, I stand corrected on many of my comments as of late - but I do like the title of bigot that has been given to me, makes me laugh everytime I see it just for being honest and truthful to myself....lol
TAOISTCALENDARS.ORG
Methods
Wuji

Postby yusuf on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm

don't worry, it's all just concepts... :)
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Teazer on Sat May 07, 2011 5:20 pm

The Daily Show - Christians and Muslims getting along ok.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-may-5-2011/big-mohammed-s-house
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby jonathan.bluestein on Sun May 08, 2011 5:45 am

jonathan.bluestein
Wuji

Postby shawnsegler on Wed May 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Wow, that's fucked up. I don't think they raped her because they were muslims though. Probably it was because they were assholes.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby jonathan.bluestein on Sun May 15, 2011 4:58 am

What about this 22 year old Muslim, who claims to "have lost control over his truck because of a flat tire"... Too bad it took him 2km to stop, eh? Also happened on Nakba day - the day of mourning the establishment of the Israeli state. Interesting coincidence.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4068774,00.html

In the meanwhile, by the way, a few hundred Syrian citizens have tried breaching the Israeli border forcefully.

Watcha call these people? Peaceful activists? Freedom fighters?... This is the reality you see every day over here. Check out the article, with the part about the mother & daughter, and you'll sure enough understand where "Muslim intolerance" comes from.
jonathan.bluestein
Wuji

Postby jonathan.bluestein on Sun May 15, 2011 7:13 am

Where are the "human shields" now??? ::) ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evcP5JkmFgA
[/youtube]

After Mubarak, the "common enemy", has been removed, it's time for the Coptic Christians to suffer at the hands of the Muslim majority. This last Saturday, two Coptic churches were burnt, 12 were slain, and hundreds injured, in Muslim anti-Christian riots.
Last edited by jonathan.bluestein on Sun May 15, 2011 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonathan.bluestein
Wuji

Postby Chris Fleming on Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 am

"This last Saturday, two Coptic churches were burnt, 12 were slain, and hundreds injured, in Muslim anti-Christian riots."

Comparisons to events thousands of years ago in the OT and crusades in 3....2....1...because that makes it ok.
Chris Fleming

Postby Teazer on Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/17/churches-asked-to-share-p_n_863241.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl4%7Csec3_lnk3%7C63722
"eligious and human rights activists are asking U.S. churches to invite Jewish and Muslim clergy to their sanctuaries to read from sacred texts next month in an initiative designed to counter anti-Muslim bigotry.

The June 26 initiative, called "Faith Shared: Uniting in Prayer and Understanding," is co-sponsored by the Interfaith Alliance and Human Rights First. Leaders of the two Washington-based groups said the event hopes to demonstrate respect for Islam in the wake of Quran burnings in recent months.

"As a Christian minister who is a pastor in a local congregation, it is important to me for our nation and our world to know that not all Christians promote hate, attack religions different from their own and seek to desecrate the scripture of others," said the Rev. Welton Gaddy, president of the Interfaith Alliance, on Tuesday (May 17).

More than 50 churches in 26 states already have committed to the initiative, including the Washington National Cathedral and New York's Riverside Church.

Tad Stahnke, director of policy and programs for Human Rights First, said he hopes the initiative will draw attention to religious freedom, and counter negative stereotypes of Christian leaders making anti-Muslim
statements.

"We want to send a message to the world that Americans do respect religious differences and reject religious bigotry and the demonization of Islam or any other religion," he said."
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Wed May 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Chris Fleming wrote:"This last Saturday, two Coptic churches were burnt, 12 were slain, and hundreds injured, in Muslim anti-Christian riots."

Comparisons to events thousands of years ago in the OT and crusades in 3....2....1...because that makes it ok.

how about we cut through the pages of invective and just get to the denouement... most sensible people think you are a moronic bigot ... you think Islam is directly from teh devils butt ... i think thats the gist of previous threads...

oh and Jonathan.. Israel cried fucking rivers for Mubarak, Netanyahu the liar tried to pressure all and sundry to keep the dictator in power..... hows that sit with Israel's self annointed claims to innocence and saintliness?
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 pm

LOLZ. You appeal to reason and then call names, but it's cool.

Sorry, I can't help goof on your guys, because when a modern example of Muslims behaving very badly is brought up, the conversation ALWAYS turns to the OT, the crusades, or Christians. That train is NEVER late.
Last edited by Chris Fleming on Wed May 18, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Fleming

Next

Return to Been There Done That